***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

$225 for an f'in Nike Vintage baseball shirt??? M'fer is crazy with that price!! I wouldn't pay more than $10

Does anyone know the BG's that Gordon Beckham wears?? He used to wear Nikes before but now it looks almost like the Evoshield logo on em.......

Was going through some older pics of one of my favorite players (I am 24 and played shortstop in middle and high school it was bound to happen)
First A ROD PE what I assume are Clippers...

Now a look at the two different midsoles of the Clippers, I think the midsole A ROD has came out widespread the following season...

Yankees version, with PE details on the back (and a MCS version)...

Another look, wish he would go back to this look. Ditch the high socks if your not even going to wear stirrups, and the shox ehhh...

Sorry if off topic but felt like sharing...

Thought that I'd share these. I posted these up awhile ago with metal cleats but re-did(sole-swap)them with an MCS bottom(comfort)
This took me some time and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I used them in a game and they held up well. BTW these 3's were the football cleats.

102612122-jon-lester-of-the-boston-red-sox-pitches-gettyimages.jpg

I miss these. Coops were so simple and clean. They should continue to produce these, wouldn't mind them on NikeiD. Who else wants the huarache lows on iD?

the gray adam jones wristband is TOO clean. never seen a gray one on ebay before. if i was number 10 i would seriously consider copping. also that pic of Hunter and Trout celebrating is so messed up they didnt even wait for Bourjos!

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

the gray adam jones wristband is TOO clean. never seen a gray one on ebay before. if i was number 10 i would seriously consider copping. also that pic of Hunter and Trout celebrating is so messed up they didnt even wait for Bourjos!
I scooped this one up like two years ago but yeah they are rarely on eBay. This one has held up much better than my navy one (it faded pretty quickly)

thanks for posting this.  What do you guys think?
I'm not that impressed.

I think the Air Max MVP Elites could be pretty nice in the right colorways. but I need to see a better picture.  I could see these being on nikeid next year.  The batting gloves didn't look good to me when I first looked at them but on second glance I kinda like them.  I need to see a better pic on these too.  Overall, I didn't see anything that impressed me and got me really excited for its release. but hopefully we'll see more soon.  

SJ thanks for posting. Diamond Elite Pro II BGs are meh... may change my mind when I see them outside of a catalogue.

Originally Posted by doogie24

SJ thanks for posting. Diamond Elite Pro II BGs are meh... may change my mind when I see them outside of a catalogue.

Agreed. Hard to tell until you see them I just hope the MVP's are on ID, if so you should be able to make them look good. Batting gloves look too similar to the current ones.

b73265964dfaf91b33a97fecf88b5062b9df1b75_r.jpg

hey guys i was at my local marshalls today an i spoted these and thought i would share...really wish i wore number 11 haa

Back
Top Bottom