***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

the diamond elite bg's are legit this year i have 4 pairs and all have the swoosh sown on! 

just realized that my account was deleted when NT made the switch...no that bad though since I didn't have too many posts anyways.

So back to topic:

I'm planning on ordering a customized rawlings hoh 12.75 glove. I'm already sure about the colors and anything. But I can't decide on the back of the glove (open or fastback). I like the look of the open back a lot better. But since I'm playing OF, I'm pondering if the glove wouldn't fit tighter if it'd be a fastback.

I also shift my fingers (2 in the pinky stall) so I don't really have my whole hand inside the glove.

Any recommendations or ideas are appreciated.

just realized that my account was deleted when NT made the switch...no that bad though since I didn't have too many posts anyways.
So back to topic:
I'm planning on ordering a customized rawlings hoh 12.75 glove. I'm already sure about the colors and anything. But I can't decide on the back of the glove (open or fastback). I like the look of the open back a lot better. But since I'm playing OF, I'm pondering if the glove wouldn't fit tighter if it'd be a fastback.
I also shift my fingers (2 in the pinky stall) so I don't really have my whole hand inside the glove.
Any recommendations or ideas are appreciated.

Hmm, well let's start here...do your hands sweat a lot? if so then go with Open if not and you are looking for that extra support then its a fastback. Hope that helps.

Yeah they do look odd but I'd like to see some other colors...hard to tell with just the all black. Were these scheduled to release in the catalog?
If you were wondering if we were going to receive any other colors, we are expecting any other colorways at this time. You can send us a private message for any updates on this product in the future.

EastbayRep - Mai

If you were wondering if we were going to receive any other colors, we are expecting any other colorways at this time. You can send us a private message for any updates on this product in the future.
EastbayRep - Mai

Do you mean "you will not expect any other color ways?"

EastbayRep - Mai
Do you mean "you will not expect any other color ways?"
Mai did mean to say that we are not expecting to receive any other colorways at this time. :D

EastbayRep - Ray

Mai did mean to say that we are not expecting to receive any other colorways at this time. :D
EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Ray coming through like always btw quick Q Ray - Product #: 84410064 - do you know when you will carry this item in size XXL?

Back
Top Bottom