***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Eastbay Ray coming through like always btw quick Q Ray - Product #: 84410064 - do you know when you will carry this item in size XXL?
We are hoping to receive a shipment in for the size XXL during the second half of December. No back-orders are accepted at this time, so you will have to wait until we receive our shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

We are hoping to receive a shipment in for the size XXL during the second half of December. No back-orders are accepted at this time, so you will have to wait until we receive our shipment.
EastbayRep - Ray

Ok great I will keep an eye out for them. If I do not write to you again before the holidays have a great Christmas. Take care.

They are out. But it seems only to reserve?

Last edited:
EastbayRep - Ray

EB Ray sent you a PM about Product#: 40148435

co-sign! our team colors are maroon/grey! I would pay a LOT for matching cleats and undershirts.

About the undershirts: I know some people in this forum have a nike thermalite shirt. Does that keep you warm? Because I live in Switzerland it's getting cold in october (about 50 degrees fahrenheit). I always used UA coldgear, which worked fine, but I wanted to switch to nike...any suggestions?

co-sign! our team colors are maroon/grey! I would pay a LOT for matching cleats and undershirts.

About the undershirts: I know some people in this forum have a nike thermalite shirt. Does that keep you warm? Because I live in Switzerland it's getting cold in october (about 50 degrees fahrenheit). I always used UA coldgear, which worked fine, but I wanted to switch to nike...any suggestions?

Well, a couple of q's will you play indoors mostly and not outside? I don't know your homeland on how cold it gets and you said October uhh not being a smart tush here. I know you have a time zone difference but a month zone because we are in december now lol but seriously, the nike thermalite feels like that stretchy sweater you use to wear when you were a kid and it feels ok but I always found the hyperwarms acceptable and this also, which I just placed an order recently. The new version is on top and below was the old version

^, Best Nike baseball top ever!! Pro Players Compression. Those arms on those are so warm and the shirt fits like a glove. I was looking for the old one to pick up another black one, but looks like I might pick up the new one.

iD's look good but the material on these looks interesting.  Not sue if I like it yet, but it's definitely interesting.

look good.  

iD's look good but the material on these looks interesting.  Not sue if I like it yet, but it's definitely interesting.

look good.  

One thing I can tell already I don't like about the iD's is that you can't just have a white toe box and a diff color above it looks like after going through the pictures. The grey is nice though will be fun to get a pair of those.

I really thought this shirt was going to be decent but it feels like tissue paper and I feel that it is going to rip easily. Not a good move Nike, please retire the whole Thernalite concept please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom