Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

�I dont even know what to say about this its so funny!? LOL this is the best one yet!

Originally Posted by arisorous

yea got mine day of restock... i got lucky i was at NT LA.
whuh?!?? I called NTLA and they said they won't be getting their FIRST shipment in til possibly early next week/most likely late next week.you actually bought it in store? hahaha dude this is just insaaane..

Piece of advice. Get the white MVPuppet shirt a sz. down. For some reason my XL fits bigger than normal. Looking to trade for a L.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Piece of advice. Get the white MVPuppet shirt a sz. down. For some reason my XL fits bigger than normal. Looking to trade for a L.
Lazy B, is it a regular cotton or a Fit Dri shirt?

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Lazy B, is it a regular cotton or a Fit Dri shirt?
Its regular cotton

So I guess they fit like the MVP LeBron tee ... a li'l roomier than usual.

I don't have that tee but yes, its roomier. Def. disappointed.

Originally Posted by ucla sneakrhed

Originally Posted by arisorous

yea got mine day of restock... i got lucky i was at NT LA.
whuh?!?? I called NTLA and they said they won't be getting their FIRST shipment in til possibly early next week/most likely late next week. you actually bought it in store? hahaha dude this is just insaaane..

laugh.gif
that store has been giving us all different answers. I called on Wednesday and a guy told me they had JUST sold out, but they should be getting anothershipment in tomorrow (Thursday). So I call Thursday and a different guy answers, tells me they are expecting a shipment that day because they were doing somekind of thing with Ariza that day, but he wasnt sure if the shipment would make it in on time so to call back. I call back later that day and a girl answers.She has an attitude out of nowhere and says they wasnt expecting a shipment for another week. I tell her what the first 2 guys told me and she got mad and saidthey was wrong and they wont be getting them this week.

Guys, they're probably tired of taking everyone's calls. Yes, I know it's their job, but they're only human, and patience is short-lived in theheat of all the hype.
I'm sure they have 1,000 people calling them just to see if they have it in stock; then there's people who want to do phone orders for them, othersasking how big they run, others want to know if there are more colors, others want to know if there's a limit ... well, you get the idea.

I hope mine doesn't fit too big, I went for the 3XL, instead of getting 2XL, because I wasn't sure and I would rather wear too big than too small

now my bandwagon gf wants a 4rings one too - smh. she always did the lakers lose dance before everygame in the playoffs.

i've gotten a couple of requests from people asking if NT Chicago still has them. Here's the deal. I was there yesterday and got my size XL in the grayshirt. They still had quite a few left of both the white shirt and the gray shirt.

Here's the number 312-642-6363

I'm willing to run over there today at 4pm Central time and pick up the shirts for those that need them (at little to no extra cost), but I don't havetime to run over and see if they have them right now.

1. Call and see if they have the shirts you want in your required size/sizes.

2. Have them hold them for you and state that you will have someone pick them up and pay for them around 4pm, if they ask who, then give them my name (DarenJames).

3. Send the money to my PayPal account. shooz44@comcast.net. The cost is $28 per shirt and $6.00 shipping for up to 2 shirts. Any extra shirts, add $1 to theshipping cost.

4. E-mail me at daren.james@draftfcb.com (my work address) and let me know that you have sent the money to my PayPal account. Include your name and thequantities that you are having held for you. Also include your mailing address so that I can get this stuff to the post office first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm not looking to make any money off of this. This is sort of my "pay it forward" for all of the info that I get from NT.

Edit: My ebay username is "swooshdude" for anyone who questions my integrity.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I hope mine doesn't fit too big, I went for the 3XL, instead of getting 2XL, because I wasn't sure and I would rather wear too big than too small
Its going to be too big. I'm looking to get rid of my XL because of this reason alone.

a 5 shirt max on each order made so that is it good thing too finally a rule on shirt limit sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom