Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone here see therma flex hoodies the Celtics wore the other night, with the 08 champ patch. Well they will be giving these out 11/8 at the game or available for purchase the next day. Gonna acquire the patch either way & have it stitched on a hoodie like the players ones. Will post pics when finished.

Anyone here see therma flex hoodies the Celtics wore the other night, with the 08 champ patch. Well they will be giving these out 11/8 at the game or available for purchase the next day. Gonna acquire the patch either way & have it stitched on a hoodie like the players ones. Will post pics when finished.
I need pics of this hoodie!!

Damn, giving out hoodies, wish the Heat would do that! lol

Interesting note for Raptors fans:

Only footlocker.ca has 2 styles (red and black) of Nike branded "we the north" shirts for sale. Nike made the team abandon this slogan last month so these will be hard to find in the future as they are most certainly the only nike made "we the north" apparel items.

Moving forward the Raptors will now use the slogan "north over everything" (there is some Drake influence through Nike going on in this situation).

Good luck figuring out how to get the last of the "we the north" if you are not in Canada, they are nowhere to be seen thus far. Nike pulled the shirts from their site on day one of launch almost as soon as they went up.

The rumors out there are that Nike felt "we the north" was too closely associated with adidas and wanted to put their own stamp on the franchise's identity.

Last edited:
getty-images-868350782.jpg

Interesting note for Raptors fans:

Only footlocker.ca has 2 styles (red and black) of Nike branded "we the north" shirts for sale. Nike made the team abandon this slogan last month so these will be hard to find in the future as they are most certainly the only nike made "we the north" apparel items.

Moving forward the Raptors will now use the slogan "north over everything" (there is some Drake influence through Nike going on in this situation).

Good luck figuring out how to get the last of the "we the north" if you are not in Canada, they are nowhere to be seen thus far. Nike pulled the shirts from their site on day one of launch almost as soon as they went up.

The rumors out there are that Nike felt "we the north" was too closely associated with adidas and wanted to put their own stamp on the franchise's identity.

No shortage here:

Nike Canada: https://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/toronto-raptors-dry-nba-t-shirt/pid-11661897/pgid-11964526

Sportchek:
Men's: https://www.sportchek.ca/categories...-raptors-nike-verbiage-t-shirt-332357534.html
Women's: https://www.sportchek.ca/categories...s-nike-womens-verbiage-t-shirt-332357729.html

I personally never cared for this layout so was never interested in these tees

that's weird.. why are the giving the patches? are they going to do this for every team? sign me up for the rockets 93-94 94-95 back to back patch then. :rofl:

edit: for anyone who is interested, the rockets just reopened their webstore: https://rocketsshop.com and it has the red harden authentic on there + other nike products

Any sales on the NikexNBA gear? Had three things in the cart on lids with the 31% off but times out 10 minutes after 3am smh. Just want to get some drink fit tees, swingman shorts and the therma practice hoodie.

that's weird.. why are the giving the patches? are they going to do this for every team? sign me up for the rockets 93-94 94-95 back to back patch then. :rofl:

edit: for anyone who is interested, the rockets just reopened their webstore: https://rocketsshop.com and it has the red harden authentic on there + other nike products

10 year anniversary of the 08 championship. Sometimes when you go to a game they give you something for free & for that game its a cool champ patch.

Oh yeah, the Sunday whites

The whites are the association. The purple are the statement ones, which now thinking about it again, I don't know if they have worn them after all. They've worn the gold ones on the road a couple times.

do you know when we would be able to buy statement jerseys and if it would be available as authentic or just swingman?

10 year anniversary of the 08 championship. Sometimes when you go to a game they give you something for free & for that game its a cool champ patch.
Where do you see the info regarding them giving away the patch? Link? I may look for tickets..

Do the association jerseys have a wider release date? I need an authentic ASAP

Even if I have to pay extra for a custom :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom