Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Therma flex just came. Actually 2 of them. Bought the L and the XL

no question you need to size down. I’m usually an. XL but that’s way too sloppy for this.
L fits nice and is still roomy.

The jacket is VERY high quality. Expensive but worth it. I have no complaints.

Going to pull the trigger!

Screen Shot 2017-11-01 at 10.01.36 AM.png

Damn you NBAStore and Fanatics for not allowing me to do this :lol:

Just got the power grip nba socks. They're pretty damn thick (pause) and feel comfy as hell. Reminds me of the OG NBA socks, but fits a bit more compressed.

Can't wait to try em on court.

Bet. I'll email the customer service
Same thing happened to me

If you email them they'll reply quick and add the discount to whatever is in your cart

Is there a code or do they automatically apply it to your order? Tryna order that Lonzo MPLS jersey with that 15% off.

How do the Swingman fit? TTS? Size up? I wore a medium in Adidas Swingman and it was slightly long and wide but a small would’ve been too small. How’s the length and the cut on the Nike swingmen? Shorter or longer than Adidas?

Is there a code or do they automatically apply it to your order? Tryna order that Lonzo MPLS jersey with that 15% off.

How do the Swingman fit? TTS? Size up? I wore a medium in Adidas Swingman and it was slightly long and wide but a small would’ve been too small. How’s the length and the cut on the Nike swingmen? Shorter or longer than Adidas?
No code

As far as sizing on the swingman jerseys I'd say size up personally but depends on how you like you jerseys to fit

I'd just suggest going to you're local FTL, Champs or Richards to try them on

No code

As far as sizing on the swingman jerseys I'd say size up personally but depends on how you like you jerseys to fit

I'd just suggest going to you're local FTL, Champs or Richards to try them on

So you placed your order and they went back and gave you the 15% off?

So you placed your order and they went back and gave you the 15% off?
Nah they had me make an actual account which I didn't mind and then they added the discount to the items in my cart under my account

Just copped the Ball MPLS jersey for 90 shipped. :smokin

I don’t think they’ll release an authentic jersey tbh because Nike is Nike.

Just copped the Ball MPLS jersey for 90 shipped. :smokin

I don’t think they’ll release an authentic jersey tbh because Nike is Nike.

Well soMeone posted that bucks sold the Giannis throwback Authentic at the arena

Well soMeone posted that bucks sold the Giannis throwback Authentic at the arena
Will probably be on a team by team basis for authentics

Been blowing up the phone of the Knicks team store for about a week now waiting for association authentics and authentic shorts

Keep telling me they're expecting a shipment :smh:

If your Adidas medium had extra room, you will be fine with a medium in Nike. I usually wore XL in adidas because L was a little tight, and the XL in Nike feels like the perfect medium between an Adidas L-XL.

Back
Top Bottom