Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I like the length on it. To me, it fits TTS.

Need to change my Lonzo MPLS order to a medium now. :smh:

The material is much thicker than Adidas Swingman but not paper thin like some of my Suns Swingman jerseys.

I think avoiding the authentics for now is the best bet and buy the Swingman ones.

NBA store Eu has all jerseys discounted right now.

Have you ever ordered from them before? I'm going to the Sixers game next Saturday and wanted to get an Embiid jersey but I'm not sure if the standard delivery (5-10 days it says) will get to North Carolina by next Thursday.

They had a 20% sale yesterday along with the 15% off from the newsletter so I scooped the Booker 50th Anniversary throwback jersey for 70 shipped. :smokin

They had a 20% sale yesterday along with the 15% off from the newsletter so I scooped the Booker 50th Anniversary throwback jersey for 70 shipped. :smokin

Damn man. Was the code posted in here or the coupon thread?

Damn man. Was the code posted in here or the coupon thread?

They just had it store wide, it was automatically applied on the store.

It lasted for a thunk a day or two, expires midnight yesterday.

Does every team have a black Therma hoodie available? Really want a black Suns one. I saw Russ wear a black OKC but they don’t sell it on the NBA website...what’s up with that? Are more colors releasing?

There's a 15% off one today on NBA Store Eu automatically applied to the jerseys

Have you ever ordered from them before? I'm going to the Sixers game next Saturday and wanted to get an Embiid jersey but I'm not sure if the standard delivery (5-10 days it says) will get to North Carolina by next Thursday.
Ordered a Carmelo Anthony swingman on october 17th...still nothing received (I'm from Belgium)...nbastore.eu listed the jerseys as 'in stock'..but thats complete BS!

I’m currently waiting on an order. I asked another member on here about ordering and they told me they got there’s in about 3 days

Back
Top Bottom