Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yeaa... That's gonna be a no for me, dawg. **** how are they allowed to charge 300 if retail is 200?

Team stores can charge what they want

Warriors store was charging $350 for authentics under adidas

I️ think lakers charged over retail as well it was either $325 or $350

Team stores can charge what they want

Warriors store was charging $350 for authentics under adidas

I️ think lakers charged over retail as well it was either $325 or $350
**** outta here. I'm finna ready to just buy a patch from else where and sew that **** on myself lmao.

I’m currently waiting on an order. I asked another member on here about ordering and they told me they got there’s in about 3 days

the two times I ordered I received it about 3 days. it said express shipping

They also have Kuzma Home swingmans on nba eu on the link posted above....

MSG team store charging $300 for Knicks authentics with the Squarespace patch :sick:

Do you know if they were selling the patch by itself?

Gonna laugh if I go there this weekend and they have it for $100, because that's basically what they're charging for it, :lol:

Anyone have access to product catalogs showing more apparel? With holiday shopping season approaching I would have expected an NFL-like variety of Nike NBA apparel available by now. Not very much to choose from so far.

CB737513-E7BA-486C-BD0C-3B684196F370.png

So
Nice

Does anyone know how the extra 15% off applied? I got the email after signing up for the newsletter and click on the link, but dont see the extra discount applied in my cart on nba eu. I'm hoping to get the lonzo mpls for about 78 shipped.

Does anyone know how the extra 15% off applied? I got the email after signing up for the newsletter and click on the link, but dont see the extra discount applied in my cart on nba eu. I'm hoping to get the lonzo mpls for about 78 shipped.

What I did was add the jersey to the cart earlier and exit out of the page. Later on I got another email that said you left something in your basket and the 15% off was added to the sale price. Just purchased an Ingram jersey for 78 shipped.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but is there a way to purchase any of the sponsored jerseys? Looking for Kyrie jersey with the patch.

Back
Top Bottom