Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

my 2 long sleeve shooting shirts for $54 shipped from the EU store should be here friday :smokin. Still not really sure why they’re running that deal. 2 for half the price of 1.

my 2 long sleeve shooting shirts for $54 shipped from the EU store should be here friday :smokin. Still not really sure why they’re running that deal. 2 for half the price of 1.
Yeah I jumped on that same deal QUICK

$165 off the original total :sick:

Also just picked up the Knicks on court thermaflex

Did you get tracking info from them?

Did you get tracking info from them?

nothing from NBA store directly, but I got an email through my DHL account with information.

I just need this damn showtime jacket now. This Aussie store apparently has 35 in stock... like why though? :lol:

Still haven't received my Ingram jersey from NBA STORE EU
I think it’s a pre order isn’t it?

Still haven’t received my Giannis jersey and it’s in stock. They said that they need for the name to be in stock then they’ll ship it.

I think it’s a pre order isn’t it?

Still haven’t received my Giannis jersey and it’s in stock. They said that they need for the name to be in stock then they’ll ship it.

Nah not the MPLS one. The Icon Ingram one was in stock and it apparently shipped last Monday but there's no tracking info.

Has the Tap In tag thing on the jerseys worked for anyone. Didn’t work on my curry jersey.

If you keep tapping in you’ll also get access to other stuff like unlocking NBA 2K arenas, player playlist on Spotify |l

Sucks that only GS, Cleveland, Boston and OKC will most likely be the jerseys to have in order to own some special kicks.

I wish the Mamba was still playing :lol: :tongue:

curry.jpg

Order the Curry 2 days ago form NBA EU and its here already, ordered a LeBron from them on the 7th and its still not here. Anyone else have 10 plus business days go by with no jersey?

Next batch of City Edition unis revealed

Link

Pelicans and Wizards are my favorites.

WAS_city2.png

NOP_city2.png

Wish the Lakers stuck with their Hollywood Nights theme.

Dat Magic jersey. :emoji_open_mouth::emoji_confounded:

Those mockups are not real though and they’re just someone elses design so ...

But some of them are not bad.

Guys where the heck are the association edition (WHITE) authentics LOL?!?!?!? Nike is really being ****ty in releasing authentics ... it's nearly december and even the authentics they released so far only have limited players. I won't count the custom authentics since they might have different letterings than the official Nike ones.

Guys where the heck are the association edition (WHITE) authentics LOL?!?!?!? Nike is really being ****ty in releasing authentics ... it's nearly december and even the authentics they released so far only have limited players. I won't count the custom authentics since they might have different letterings than the official Nike ones.
Why on Earth would the custom ones have lettering thats any different form the ones that are pre-made?

It's still "official Nike" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom