Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

How are the swingmans compared to the authentics?
They are more like replicas than swingmans. The body material is completely different than the authentic and in my opinion a lot heavier. They are also heat pressed and not stitched.

Thanks for tip on 15%, emailed to ask if they’ll apply it since my order went through already. Worth a shot.

2E930438-0572-436D-916E-8FA89CA3E27A.jpeg 43C0B7E2-8E45-423D-BD92-C5BB998EF18F.jpeg ABB6B025-876A-4F3C-A695-1A307A91414F.jpeg

My customized Ingram came in from fanatics ordered before Halloween. Pretty happy with it. Numbers are perforated.

Waiting for the Lakers Statement authentic option to come out on Fanatics so I can cop Kuz on the discount.

2E930438-0572-436D-916E-8FA89CA3E27A.jpeg 43C0B7E2-8E45-423D-BD92-C5BB998EF18F.jpeg ABB6B025-876A-4F3C-A695-1A307A91414F.jpeg

My customized Ingram came in from fanatics ordered before Halloween. Pretty happy with it. Numbers are perforated.

Thats gotta be a larger size, but the letters do look like they stitched quite close, alot of the adidas jerseys that were twill suffered the same spacing issue and it looked terrible.

For all of you Celtics fans out there - the Celtics team store has started selling swingmans with the GE patch for $135. They've got Tatum and Brown available right now.

Not Nike...but does anyone happen to have one of the M & N '90s NBA warmup jackets? Lids now has a nice assortment at 30% off. I'm wondering how the fit is as I haven't ever had any M & N apparel. Description says tailored fit on the M & N website but we all know that can still be very different from brand to brand.

Not Nike...but does anyone happen to have one of the M & N '90s NBA warmup jackets? Lids now has a nice assortment at 30% off. I'm wondering how the fit is as I haven't ever had any M & N apparel. Description says tailored fit on the M & N website but we all know that can still be very different from brand to brand.

Own 3 warm up jackets. They do run true to size, got XLs in each and they don’t fit baggy.

For all of you Celtics fans out there - the Celtics team store has started selling swingmans with the GE patch for $135. They've got Tatum and Brown available right now.
Damn.. good intel. You call and order? I wish they were surprised dropping the Statement jerseys that they are wearing tonight.

Need to find a KP Knicks authentic on discount. I picked up the swingman and just not liking the quality and overall fit

Damn.. good intel. You call and order? I wish they were surprised dropping the Statement jerseys that they are wearing tonight.

Nope. Just saw it on celticsstore.com. I was looking for the Statement jerseys and saw the swingmans with the patch instead.

I got the Sixers 93-94 ones in both White & Red. I got them both on some crazy sales but had to get them a sz down since they were the only left. They actually fit good tho so they fit kinda loose at least to me

Back
Top Bottom