Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Has the Nike connect thing worked for anyone? Mines just makes a screen with the team color and stays there

4A4E7D7D-0B76-4CC3-A955-7E0142D44F3E.jpeg

The Bulls team was wearing the black showtime zips today, not sure about other teams tho. Maybe the ones who wore the statement jerseys had them on?

Warriors debut the statement jerseys tomorrow, I would guess they would wear the black showtime ones.

Warriors team store has the authentic curry, Durant and Thompson Statement. Looks like I’ll be getting mine there.

Nbastore.eu doesn't have swingmans larger than an XL? I need a double XXL in the CP3 Rockets statement jersey with their 25% off.

E0CDA0C5-64F9-4E40-AE86-AFD07B793BD2.jpeg
Got my customized Lonzo from fanatics so no patch.

Wifey took it to the Laker Stores and exchanged it for one with the patch...

I’m in...

E0CDA0C5-64F9-4E40-AE86-AFD07B793BD2.jpeg
Got my customized Lonzo from fanatics so no patch.

Wifey took it to the Laker Stores and exchanged it for one with the patch...

I’m in...

You can do that?! Do you need the receipt or something?

She told them she bought it there and just wanted the patch added.

The lady said the guy that does the patches isn’t there.

Luckily they had an authentic Lonzo there and she swapped it for her. I know we didn’t buy it there so no receipt.

My wife is good at stuff like that...that’s why she is my wife!

now that the patches are on the jerseys, and teams are getting that additional money, they arnt going anywhere.

She told them she bought it there and just wanted the patch added.

The lady said the guy that does the patches isn’t there.

Luckily they had an authentic Lonzo there and she swapped it for her. I know we didn’t buy it there so no receipt.

My wife is good at stuff like that...that’s why she is my wife!

The Lakers team store in El Seguendo has the authentic (not swingman) Lonzo ball for sale?

Back
Top Bottom