Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’m telling y’all, buy the swingman of the HWC joints because Nike won’t release authentics of them.

Glad I got 4 MPLS jerseys, 2 BI 2 Zo.

Got another Giannis HWC and pissed I missed out on a size M Booker one

aron710 aron710 the MPLS are pre order

Still waiting for that statement Booker to drop. :smh:

I gotta find out what you do for a living with all this disposable money to throw at every team's gear :lol:

My man's got more Suns gear than Devin Booker

Last edited:
Just got a notification that the statement jersey I ordered from NBA EU that was supposed to ship on the 11th due to back order has shipped

7EA11467-A442-4143-A5AE-84DBCDE81EBC.jpeg
The Rockets are the real deal this year! I need the new black rockets shooting shirt and the authentic “statement” jersey ASAP

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for Nike to reveal the Christmas Day jerseys and apparel.

Hope a sick 2018 LA all star game apparel too when it’s near.

Yeah, I've always felt like Lakers Store has been horrible. Everything I ever want is always out of stock, they had a nice MPLS shirt on there randomly and its already gone in my size. Hoping they re-stock on the MPLS jerseys (other than Randle). Seems like Nike dropped the ball on the availability of products, I don't recall NFL being like this.

yeah, a couple places have the $100 dri fit one tok, but I want the green thermaflex.

I was being greedy and trying to wait to be able to use a discount code. I didnt think nike would just stop stocking them.

Yeah, I've always felt like Lakers Store has been horrible. Everything I ever want is always out of stock, they had a nice MPLS shirt on there randomly and its already gone in my size. Hoping they re-stock on the MPLS jerseys (other than Randle). Seems like Nike dropped the ball on the availability of products, I don't recall NFL being like this.

If you are referring to this shirt then Lids has it: https://www.lids.com/los-angeles-lakers-nba-mens-hardwood-classics-logo-t-shirt/20924067

916707-100-PHSFH002-2000.png

Back
Top Bottom