Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Seems like they only make authentics of the jersey if the names on the back are James, Curry, Durant or Westbrook :smh:

LakersStore has AUTHENTIC Kuzma, Ingram and Ball up for sale but with the Swingman pictures. :smh:

SMH.

the swingman jerseys doesn't have the stitched numbers and letters? trying to figure out the difference between swingman and authentic?

Had both Kuz and Ingram in my cart and got hit with the SOLD OUT message on Kuz. 44 seems like a popular size now :frown:

So disappointed that the Welcome10 code did not work :angry: but copped Ingram anyway and bit on the $42 shipping to Hawai‘i.

**** Kuzma authentic sold out too.

all those city shorts on eastbay and nike, and not a single pair of Celtics ones. I might have to go hit up the proshop this weekend and see whats in store. Probably nothing :lol:

43388D72-4498-4407-BA78-690046DB5DC6.jpeg
Yup gonna go ahead and pre order

Word but I def want the authentic because of the unite or die script above the jocktag

Swingmans would be perfect if they had the script above the jocktag .... for me that's the best part about the sixers jerseys

Probably should wait on the shorts considering FTL and Eastbay already have the icon and association ones on sale

Yup was able to cart Kuz and check out just now. But man I gotta wait til March for these? Don't forget to use welcome10 to get 10% off lakersstore, at least that'll take care of shipping and tax.

Back
Top Bottom