Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I wear a 3xl in the Nike swingman, and it fits a tad big, if probably be perfect if the made a 2xl.5, what sz would I get in authentic? Thinking about grabbing the Kuz city.

Edit...anyone having problems using iPhone on lakersstore, just long press on the sz drop down. That’s the only way I can get the drop down to stay open, and not instantly close. Hope that helps some of y’all.

Kuz jerseys came in from Fanatics (Icon Authentic) and NBAStore EU (MPLS Swingman)

Very pleased with both even though the EU added a smaller number in the front.

Can’t wait to get my Ingram City Authentic in March!

2DCC7E9D-AF79-4E0E-9C42-127E9063497D.jpeg

CE36CB4F-E5F2-490A-BBAE-0DE79C24237C.jpeg

Kuz jerseys came in from Fanatics (Icon Authentic) and NBAStore EU (MPLS Swingman)

Very pleased with both even though the EU added a smaller number in the front.

Can’t wait to get my Ingram City Authentic in March!

2DCC7E9D-AF79-4E0E-9C42-127E9063497D.jpeg

CE36CB4F-E5F2-490A-BBAE-0DE79C24237C.jpeg

Aron those are fantastic! You mind showing a closeup of the front for the gold?

Last edited:
The Suns HWC jersey auctions ended yesterday on NBA auctions, got the Troy Daniels size 46. I hope that is the perfect size for me. 44 is a bit too snug and 48 slightly to loose!

Don't know if this was previously posted...but it looks like the city series swingman shorts got pockets. Not listed in the description tho on eastbay.
20171229_144313.jpg

As a shorter person I prefer the swingman length. They are perfect to layer under items

I agree, im short as well I prefer the length of the swingman but the quality on the authentics blows the swingman out of the water.

I may even fit a Small in an authentic mostly because the length is slightly long.

I agree, im short as well I prefer the length of the swingman but the quality on the authentics blows the swingman out of the water.

I may even fit a Small in an authentic mostly because the length is slightly long.

I can wear both the 40 and 44 in authentic. It’s nice as a stand-alone. I don’t layer with it. The quality is way nicer between the 2 though.

I can wear both the 40 and 44 in authentic. It’s nice as a stand-alone. I don’t layer with it. The quality is way nicer between the 2 though.

I feel like if I get a 40 I won’t be able to layer with it...

What are your measurements?

Also if you buy a 40 authentics do they use the kids name and numbers for it?

I feel like if I get a 40 I won’t be able to layer with it...

What are your measurements?

Also if you buy a 40 authentics do they use the kids name and numbers for it?

No it’s full adult numbers and logo. That’s the biggest benefit of going authentic for a size 40. The swingman small is horrible imo. It looks like a kids jersey

I’m 5-7 125. I cant wear anything under it. It’s good for the summer though.

Back
Top Bottom