Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

what do you mean? Swingmans will more than likely be priced same as the adidas swingman, wouldn't be surprised if they were higher
Right, final pricing is TBD according to that article even though it was from January. Just interested to see the quality differences.

"Beginning in October replica rights will be split between Nike, offering a “Swingman” jersey (currently priced at $110 by Adidas), and Fanatics, which will market screen-printed, adult-sized replicas priced between $65 and $70..."

Eh. Must be lesser quality than the current $110 Adidas if it is priced that way.

So unlike Adidas with 3 in-house pricing points, Nike will handle the top and middle tiers and outsource the chepeast option. Makes business sense. That tier sells the least anyway I bet.

Replicas use to sell before man :lol: now though after reading your post you're def right, anytime I went to a Pistons games anytime someone had a jersey on it was a swingman and believe it or not a LARGE amount of people had jerseys on. Pretty crazy

Replicas use to sell before man :lol: now though after reading your post you're def right, anytime I went to a Pistons games anytime someone had a jersey on it was a swingman and believe it or not a LARGE amount of people had jerseys on. Pretty crazy

I know myself as a consumer, I'm not willing to pay $200+ for a jersey. I will however pay $100-150. I see that $70-80 option on the shelf but this mid tier is just nicer enough to justify the money. The difference between this mid tier and that authentic just isn't significant enough for me to pay that higher price. I know many others likely feel the same way.

Can't wait to see the warm-ups.

I played a game on the NBA Live Demo last night since they updated it so that you could play using the Celtics. Well, the players came out in green Tech Fleece hoodies with the Celtics logo on the arm. Pretty sweet. Can't wait to cop, but dreading the price already. I'm guessing they'll be pricier than the regular Tech Fleece Windrunners due to the NBA licensing

I really liked nikes swingmans back in the day. I removed the swoosh from all of them.
I still want a Iverson rookie swingman bc I refuse to pay over 150 for the Mitchell and ness.

IMG_3008.jpg

Saw that hoodie at FTL a few days ago, was nice as hell but $130 for a cheap hoodie... no thank you

Def gonna be $150 like you said :smh:

I just need an OKC warm-up hoodie. I hope they aren't slim fit like the tech fleece and only go up to 2XL. Smh. I need that 3X. Lol

I just need an OKC warm-up hoodie. I hope they aren't slim fit like the tech fleece and only go up to 2XL. Smh. I need that 3X. Lol

Same struggle, different team.

Me and Athletic Cut are a no go. Have to size up needing that 3xl.

Back
Top Bottom