Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

DJJZJvKVwAAqmnD.jpg

Fit doesn't look too great.. maybe just on non-athlete builds. But seems boxy.

I would love to know why Nike passed up on having full control of all jersey manufacturing for fans.

When I read that Nike is not producing the 'entry-level' replica jerseys I was really surprised, surely they must be the highest selling model of the three different types of jerseys available, and as they are made of basic mesh and screen printed, they must be dirt cheap to manufacture too.

My next thought was, how the hell is Fanatics (a website/shop) going to manufacture jerseys? It turns out they bought Majestic earlier this year so I guess the 'Fanatics' branded product will be made for them. http://jacksonville.com/news/busine...s-inc-acquire-majestic-sports-apparel-company

Last edited:
That better be 2 sizes up for Miles in that pic. Toooo wide.

As much as I hated Adidas. They had perfect fit with the Climalite practice tees.

I stopped seeing replicas from Adidas being sold in my area the past couple of years

IMG_1170.JPG

Practice jersey and shorts. I hope they make them available to the public.

Attachments

• IMG_1170.JPG
    IMG_1170.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 8
Adidas stuff was trash and all the heathered shirts and long sleeves was ugly

Yea I own quite a few because when they took over 1st or 2nd year I found nasty steals in brand new issued stuff

Nike stuff will be better but the high price tag will prob limit me in general I'm straight on paying $50 for a $19.99 drifit tee

Adidas stuff was trash and all the heathered shirts and long sleeves was ugly

Yea I own quite a few because when they took over 1st or 2nd year I found nasty steals in brand new issued stuff

Nike stuff will be better but the high price tag will prob limit me in general I'm straight on paying $50 for a $19.99 drifit tee

I couldn't have said it best. That's what made the Adidas stuff great too was the affordable price for most casual fans and parents buying the gear. But honestly it was crappy for the most part. Most of the team shirts I've bought I had to get it a size bigger because it would shrink after one wash. Prettt annoying honestly. Idk if anyone had similar experiences to that but I'm sure Nike's stuff will be better.

I was referring to the practice shirts and long sleeve all the players worse. Got them for next to nothing and same dri for material as Nike basically.

Just same generic design year in and year out, stupid heathered, retail price was buns.

I was referring to the practice shirts and long sleeve all the players worse. Got them for next to nothing and same dri for material as Nike basically.

Just same generic design year in and year out, stupid heathered, retail price was buns.

I feel like they mailed it in once they knew Nike was going to take over the licensing for the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom