Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

44CC3A1D-CAE0-4B02-A1C4-9ED41E22E83D.jpeg
Now I’m ready for his first game, once my WTL 16 come in. I wonder what shoes he will wear for game 1...
U live in LA now ?

Why are people against buying jerseys the players didnt play in? They still played for that team and that number
It looks stupid to me to wear a bulls jersey for example that don't look nothing like what MJ played in outside of the colors and number like when the Bulls had them shinny jerseys. I like getting ones they played in as far as style jersey. If you don't do you but that isn't my style. The sneaker part doesn't make sense to me because you're going to wear them in more different situations than with that jersey repping your team/player from a certain era. We all have our things because I don't wear jerseys to games of retired players and some might think that's stupid but its my thing and you have yours. That's life lol.

It looks stupid to me to wear a bulls jersey for example that don't look nothing like what MJ played in outside of the colors and number like when the Bulls had them shinny jerseys. I like getting ones they played in as far as style jersey. If you don't do you but that isn't my style. The sneaker part doesn't make sense to me because you're going to wear them in more different situations than with that jersey repping your team/player from a certain era. We all have our things because I don't wear jerseys to games of retired players and some might think that's stupid but its my thing and you have yours. That's life lol.

Thank you.

Then Bulls shiny uniforms :X

I don’t

Used to but as I got older. Prefer OG colorway especially ones he wore

I feel like a teenager when I rocked some of the retro+ colorways of these past 3-4 years. The early renditions were solid (Laney V, Low VI, Flint Grey IX’s etc.).

Barcelona day/night VII’s :smh:. Steered me back to OG colorways only.

From nbastore online in my country. And yeah, they are last year’s. Got them for $30 with the promo code
Yeah last year’s don’t have pockets on association and icon shorts, only the city edition have pockets. They fixed that “issue” with this upcoming season’s shorts

Would anyone be willing to buy me a dr. Pepper? I’d be happy to buy one for you for your trouble.

All major sports team in LA are getting LeBron jerseys for promotion purposes. There really is no “#First23” it’s all a marketing scheme. They’re not not even Authentics. Even the damn Chargers who don’t even belong in LA are in on it smh.

Those of us who preordered should get the box case as a reward for waiting damn near 3 months smh

That marketing ploy by the Lakers just sets me the wrong way. I mean, the real fans who supported the team during the franchises’ worst 5 year stretch and never left don’t get rewarded for beans, then celebrities/athletes who just got here two years ago get some stuff :angry:

That marketing ploy by the Lakers just sets me the wrong way. I mean, the real fans who supported the team during the franchises’ worst 5 year stretch and never left don’t get rewarded for beans, then celebrities/athletes who just got here two years ago get some stuff :angry:
This!!!!

Back
Top Bottom