Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Still a week out from the 30th. Feels like I’ve been waiting on this jersey forever.

Crazy how some of you guys can send jerseys to JWC and EPS and wait 5+ months to get it back lol. I wouldn’t be able to do it haha

Still a week out from the 30th. Feels like I’ve been waiting on this jersey forever.

Crazy how some of you guys can send jerseys to JWC and EPS and wait 5+ months to get it back lol. I wouldn’t be able to do it haha
Idk if they are gonna ship on the 30th...my Swingman was estimated to ship on the 10th according to the laker store and I still haven’t got any update or the jersey....im so annoyed rbh

I'm going to just order from Team LA store seems to be the only way I'll get a white Bron Jersey.

Idk if they are gonna ship on the 30th...my Swingman was estimated to ship on the 10th according to the laker store and I still haven’t got any update or the jersey....im so annoyed rbh
Yeah man I’m going to the preseason game against the Warriors here in Vegas on the 10th. Gonna be super bummed out if it doesn’t get here by then.

I'm going to just order from Team LA store seems to be the only way I'll get a white Bron Jersey.

Swingman. No go on authentics. They are not producing white authentics this year unless something changed.

Yea idk honestly at this point. That's the best jersey out of the new set to me.

Yeah still pissed they cancelled my white authentic. I ordered as soon as the preorder went down.

I personally don't like the swingmans. I hope they drop them later on this year. They have too.

I’m in Minnesota for vacation and I want to know where some places to hit up for some cheap jerseys?

merlin_144266766_5a07bf0f-97ee-4ea1-a356-b52bb4fe1ae4-articleLarge.jpg

What size shorts and jersey you think bron is wearing? I know the tighter shorter fit is back in style but it's not for me. Wondering what I would need to order.

Tighter higher arm holes making the whole fit look like a WNBA outfit.

Dude looks like he's wearing his sons swingman set
Dn4hDZxV4AAdw9I.jpg

What am I missing here? I may need some +2 shorts and jerseys if they still make em.

isn't that the same guy who's ripping his jerseys and constantly stretching out the arm openings? weird when hes on a team and he could easily get any size jersey he wants.

**** is annoying

For those who found out their purple Lakerstore swingman had shipped...did you get a email update or did you have to contact them?

Last edited:
Each player decides their own fit/size. Best believe Bron is wearing that because he wants to. Easy with the comments, there gwizzle gwizzle

upload_2018-9-25_15-35-14.png
Just feels like the entire squad is wearing tighter shorter shorts than other teams.
Dn4ht7qVYAABTKK.jpg

I just thought it was a Lakers exclusive issue

Just used to this longer look where their bodies don't look like they're stuffed into clothes 2 sizes too small. Ball looks ridiculously misproportioned.

Normal look
magic_media_day_basketball_51202_s878x643.jpg

Starting-5.jpg

Not trying to hate on the Lakers. Just trying to figure out what shorts size difference we are looking at?
Maybe bron is in -2 shorts, while other taller guys are sticking with +2?

Just for context. Here's how the Lakers used to look
610531000.0.jpg

Glad it's not a Nike issue and just their choice. I'll stick with my xl or Xxl

Apologize for my comment earlier today! Didn’t mean it to come off like that... sorry again

Back
Top Bottom