Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Do the players wear the therma fit showtime or the regular showtime pants on court? Or is it to their liking?

I’d like to buy the showtime pants but they’re two different versions.

Yeeeaaahhhh that’s gonna be a no for me, dawg

CFAA4911-95FC-4A78-BD99-ECCCF8BFA21E.png

If that white one was a pain to get last year, that won’t compare to what these will.

I think they will have a larger supply this year since wade is way more marketable than whiteside was last year. Hopefully they sell the authentic version this year though.

I think they will have a larger supply this year since wade is way more marketable than whiteside was last year. Hopefully they sell the authentic version this year though.

I hope you’re right and they release the authentic. The white one is the only Swingman I have in the collection, but that black one is copped either way.

So there is only one version of the elite socks this year? No more “quick” that no player wore and “power grip” with the grey speckle?

They wore the cheaper quick ones in practice at times
I still see a lot of players wearing adidas and stance socks in their workouts. Paul George be wearing stance socks a lot and even goes fishing in OKC adidas practice tees.. which is funny since he joined OKC when Nike took over

Anyone still waiting on the purple statement swingman? Sorry to be redundant but just wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one. Thinking about cancelling and just ordering off NDC

Need that black Miami jersey. If it won’t be available in Europe....

The white vice jersey release was a joke

yup, I passed on the white Vice Wade jersey last year, wont be doing that with the black one.

Back
Top Bottom