Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I mean some of us still waiting for Celtics store to put up an authentic with the patch :lol:

been wanting a green one for a good while

trust me, ive been waiting for them to be available in store for a while now. (Disclaimer: I havnt checked since last season ended :lol:)

bostonproshop is the one to watch btw, not celtics store.

Just picked up the Warriors statement swingman shorts.

Hyped these have pockets. Compared to last years as only the city edition swingman has pockets.

782A080B-E7E5-4C9B-8F80-01B3E261FE6A.jpeg

Yeah since they’re keeping the same one as a tribute to the Oakland before they move next season

Wait... aren’t those the Statement Jerseys? The City GSW design is the yellow “The Bay” one, correct?

Last edited:
this laker store nonsense is ridiculous, just about lost interest at this point. I can understand pre-ordering and waiting but lack of communication is unacceptable. Not NBA but also just got an email from Fanatics that my 49ers Richard Sherman Color Rush jersey is delayed as well. I don't know, I don't think I'll lose any money if I choose to sell one or both, going to be a hot Christmas item I'd imagine.

Anyone have the lakers swingman shorts? Hows the fit/inseam length? Would like for them to be shorter like the LBJ and the rest of the team.

Seems odd I can't find and slimmer, shorter inseams for basketball shorts considering how "trendy" they are now other than the nike elite 9", which i would prefer if they were 1-2 inches shorter.

They're trendy but many people in reviews seem to complain about the shorts being too short and having to size up to reach knee length.

Why don't you just roll the waistband if the 9 inch inseam isnt short enough for you? I don't think theyre ever gonna make 7 inch basketball shorts

2nd year in a row Lakers and Nike dropped the ball. This is absurd that we can't get jerseys available for players actually on the team. Yet they'll make 5 different Kobe authentics and he been retired for 2 seasons.

Do the lakers have any other Nike made uniforms? It’s like they wear the gold ones all the damn time. Even last season. I had to rub my eyes when they wore the purple ones last season.

should i get another the town jersey guys?

the only difference is the new rakuten logo, but i'm from Oakland so i kinda want another before the SF the hell out of the dubs unis...

should i get another the town jersey guys?

the only difference is the new rakuten logo, but i'm from Oakland so i kinda want another before the SF the hell out of the dubs unis...

Then you should get another one.
I'm glad they made The Town jerseys, but I wish they could've played in a jersey that actually said Oakland on it.
I know ownership never wanted to associate their brand with a working class city, even though it's been their home for nearly 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom