Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Picked these up at the Nike clearance store today.

Warriors road Swingman jerseys for $39 each. KD and Curry.

Socks for $6.99 each

L/S tee for $12

3FD26340-4277-4A81-9405-962870FF2116.jpeg

Could be dope..

Not fan of pinstripes really tho

Really? The Bulls and Magic pinstripes are some of the best unis of all time.

I wonder how they relate to Magic though if he's the legend they're honoring this season.

San Leandro?
Did they have a lot of jerseys in stock?

Yup. As for warriors jerseys. I seen the same curry and KD in S and XL. I had them check in the back for size L and they had it.

They also had a lot of clippers Jordan and Griffin jersey. Some “The Land” Lebron Jerseys too. All swingman and all $39

Only the socks were on sale for 30% off.

Definitely want to get an authentic Dennis Smith Jr jersey this year.

Hopefully Nike on time with the authentics this year

Ok I know I remember seeing it last year but how do the showtime therma hoodies fit? I'm always between a l/xl in nike hoodies. Thanks. Will rep any help

It fits similar to Tech fleece if you have any.

I want a patch though :ohwell: Also potentially looking for Tatum.

For sure, they can always add a patch a team pro shop! I don’t mess w/ the Houston rockets pro shop bc they over charge on authentics $250 instead of 2 bills errrrrrrrr

I think it’s dope. They have the three staple (home, away and alternate) jerseys and two newly designed jersey qyear.

Agreed. New City jerseys and earned jerseys is nice. I’m a rockets fan, and can’t stand our all red and all white jerseys! Hopefully they get it right w/ our “city jerseys” this year... Most teams won’t even have a “earned” jersey lol

Nike just give us the opportunity to purchase all authentics thank you

Back
Top Bottom