Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Picked one of these up. The jersey is dark purple, not black. It's really hard to get the colors right when phone cameras try to correct it.

20181106_190929.jpg

Last edited:
My theory is that Lakers store is still waiting on Nike to send the product.

So in the mean time, maybe Lakers store is using some blanks they have on hand and doing names and numbers themselves to start fullfilling these LeBron orders?? Just buying themselves some time perhaps?

Who really knows.

Found out Hornets fan shop will apply the patch to swingmans. Maybe people knew that but I thought it was just authentic. Def getting that done when I hit a game later this season

Found out Hornets fan shop will apply the patch to swingmans. Maybe people knew that but I thought it was just authentic. Def getting that done when I hit a game later this season
team shops usually offer patches on swingman and if they sell authentics

all jerseys at the pistons store came with patch since game 1 of last year but they only offer swingman.

My theory is that Lakers store is still waiting on Nike to send the product.

So in the mean time, maybe Lakers store is using some blanks they have on hand and doing names and numbers themselves to start fullfilling these LeBron orders?? Just buying themselves some time perhaps?

Who really knows.
more than likely they were sent some premade and we sent a lot of blanks considering Nike needs to produce jerseys for other retailers and themselves

not like they can sit there and say we need to produce 10k jerseys just for Lakers store and ignore everyone else

just a hunch.

bet we see some pre mades on NDC and others by the end of this month

it took a while for the kyire and paul George authentic to come out last year. Nike generally has their production set early and when a player changes teams, they basically have to put it in the pipeline. The LeBron authentic will come out eventually. I would just wait it out if you want the most accurate one.

it took a while for the kyire and paul George authentic to come out last year. Nike generally has their production set early and when a player changes teams, they basically have to put it in the pipeline. The LeBron authentic will come out eventually. I would just wait it out if you want the most accurate one.
That ms messed up how people that ordered early, waited four months get a custom made one instead of the real thing. Smh i was looking at it last night and now I prefer the one with perforated numbers

That ms messed up how people that ordered early, waited four months get a custom made one instead of the real thing. Smh i was looking at it last night and now I prefer the one with perforated numbers
anything custom is hit or miss in general for all jerseys across the board. Using old twill is unacceptable though. I know the bucks shop heat presses the authentic vs stitch. At least its accurate as far as materials.

It does suck too that the Lakers gave away accurate Authentics to Levine, Snoop and The Weekend without them paying a cent :smh:

Reactions: MVP
If I received that 'Bron authentic, I'd return it. I believe you can since it wasn't sold as a custom, correct?

If I received that 'Bron authentic, I'd return it. I believe you can since it wasn't sold as a custom, correct?

When I preordered it said "Fashion Authentic" on the order description. Lakers store does offer returns though I think you have to pay to ship back.

File a chargeback and teach em a lesson

It’s annoying but the demand and wait has been insane

Some people might and likely won’t be bothered by it.

File a chargeback and teach em a lesson

It’s annoying but the demand and wait has been insane

Some people might and likely won’t be bothered by it.

What happens when you file a charge back - and why not just cancel your pre-order?

Lakers used to get blanks from adidas and have them done by a factory in Fontana I remember seeing it on an episode of back stage lakers I tried contacting the place that did them before but it looks like they went out of business

Back
Top Bottom