Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Lol its a double smack in the face. Get the Kuz right, but not the bron.... And make the people wait literally Months for the product at that. SMH Nike

D51A4AEC-53BF-45BD-98ED-1B661503D87C.jpeg
Just came from the lakers team store the authentics they have, have the perforated holes on the numbers

Lakers got that midnight city launch right? I need to have my homie go grab me the shorts

Lol its a double smack in the face. Get the Kuz right, but not the bron.... And make the people wait literally Months for the product at that. SMH Nike

nothing to do with nike, team stores have their own place to put on numbers.

nothing to do with nike, team stores have their own place to put on numbers.

I believe the Kuz, Ball, and Ingram are pre-made jerseys produced directly from Nike - Similar to what happens in the NFL where a few names get pre-made jerseys prepared and produced by Nikes, and any other players are customs.

If the team was using it's own place to put on numbers, why would they have not used the perforated numbers? I'm thinking they weren't sent premade Bron jerseys from Nike, so I'm sticking with my blame on Nike, they put the Lakers Shop in a bad place... They didn't give them the premade product and left them to fend for themselves on arguably the biggest name in Basketball

Saw that clippers jersey a few days ago on a Facebook group, thought it was fake. I think it’s dope. Love navy and they look :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
I believe the Kuz, Ball, and Ingram are pre-made jerseys produced directly from Nike - Similar to what happens in the NFL where a few names get pre-made jerseys prepared and produced by Nikes, and any other players are customs.

If the team was using it's own place to put on numbers, why would they have not used the perforated numbers? I'm thinking they weren't sent premade Bron jerseys from Nike, so I'm sticking with my blame on Nike, they put the Lakers Shop in a bad place... They didn't give them the premade product and left them to fend for themselves on arguably the biggest name in Basketball

Laker store has said the manufacture is the issue. I still don't know how one of Nike's biggest athletes in a major market doesn't have an authentic jersey available. But they are selling swingmans like crazy so Nike probably doesn't care.

We used to get mad at Adidas for what they did with the long sleeve jerseys..... I think Nike has done worst since they took over nba rights IMO

7893669D-55DE-4F25-8FAF-EED732770607.jpeg 99925A90-03FC-48C0-AC88-73B423F007BD.jpeg

Got my authentic only to come home to realize that the magnetic tag was still on LOL. Will go back to nyc nba store tomorrow to see if they have d wade vice authentic and fix this

Back
Top Bottom