Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Yo can anyone help me if you have the new nike jerseys do they fit like hey are athletic/slim fit or are they regular sized .im wondering if I should stick with the same size jersey I bought last year which was a 56. I’m wondering if with the new material if I could go with my regular T-shirt size which is 2x so size 52?

They should fit the same as last year's Nike jerseys. A 52 is an XL by the way, 2XL would be 56.

Reactions: Ube
They have it up on Nike as well but coming soon

hopefully pops up soon for ya

FA5ABF18-939C-4A1C-A672-0174BDD343CF.png

Wade authentic coming up in the nike app at 1100am EST

most of the other authentic city jerseys are available now. in my experience, when Nike says coming soon like that, it means its already sold out. I hope its not really though.

Reactions: Ube
They should fit the same as last year's Nike jerseys. A 52 is an XL by the way, 2XL would be 56.
Yeah I just double checked right after I posted that and then placed the order. I would’ve been mad as **** if I tried on the jersey and it be so tight it wouldn’t go over my belly :lol: . Btw anyone that has a dr pep coupon code it worked on the wade authentic I just bought.

most of the other authentic city jerseys are available now. in my experience, when Nike says coming soon like that, it means its already sold out. I hope its not really though.
Could be stock didn’t arrive

Ball is coming soon as well

This is more than anything adidas ever did

Be grateful haters

Adidas authentic prices :smh:

No consistency with the team apparel. Man I could write an essay on my dislike for Adidas and how they handled the NBA’s merch.

It did for me just now. Did you try texting on cellular/LTE?

Yea it did. Wouldn't go through on wifi weirdly last night. Did you upload the barcode through the link in the text message? Or just text directly?

Nike are geniuses, look at how we all friending for this new gear.

Last edited:
Soon as this code comes thru I'm going ham. Got a Westbrook, Laker shorts, and more in the cart.

Back
Top Bottom