Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Said to myself fugg it and pulled the trigger on the D.Wade Vice. Missed out (TWICE!) last season on the white version

Yup, enjoy our Canadian peso! :wink:
Missed out on the white one too, nike going the limited route on these I bet. Might just get a bigger size and tailor it

So what kind of deal are we expecting on Fanatics for Black Friday? I think last year was 30% off the whole site?

If that's the case, I'll just use one of my Dr. Pepper codes now and not wait until Black Friday.

Reactions: Ube
Heated that Lakers Store decided to release the LeBron Authentics later. Sold out my size in 44, going to see how this 40 fits on me

0D3EF469-5211-47CE-9139-EB6E096D5340.jpeg

Heated that Lakers Store decided to release the LeBron Authentics later. Sold out my size in 44, going to see how this 40 fits on me

0D3EF469-5211-47CE-9139-EB6E096D5340.jpeg

Damn. I don't ever recall Lakers team store charging $40 for shipping. :wow: Pretty much negates the discount. At least they're charging MSRP.

Did the Lakers shorts ever go on the site? Only see the youth ones.

Did the Lakers shorts ever go on the site? Only see the youth ones.
I didn’t see them either. Pissed I missed the heat ones :frown:

And is Nike dropping the gear too or just team stores?

wow it was really easy to buy the Vice jersey and shorts. Didn't expect this at all. Especially after how horrible they handled the white vice city collection last year in Europe.

I'm so happy right now :D:nthat:

Missed out on the Rose authentic, but was still able to cop a Twolves & Nets authentic jersey. I really wish they released the authentic Miami jersey. Might wait until the Cavs team store to have a sale to cop theirs.

I need leads on a Knicks city authentic

You're going to have to go to the MSG team store.

What's the number to text the Dr. Pepper code to?Wanna use my 30% off.

is there even any rush trying to cop ASAP? wanted a DRose City Edition authentic

but if they'll have them readily available later in the season, I'd rather wait till then

Back
Top Bottom