Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Thanks! Grabbing that city jersey made my day. Was pissed I missed them on Lakers store when the season started.
Don’t be. Better to go with NDC. When Lakers had a pop up shop for Amex members when the relesed the city gear, the authentic numbers were custom. Thick and heavy with that shimmer when it’s supposee to be matte

Wade city swingman.. Nike sent my buddy an XL even tho he ordered a large. Now sold out.

Any larges still in stock anywhere?

CCB1BFE4-8BE1-4171-970B-5656D8A7ADE1.jpeg
C9A5C2AE-4139-4123-87CA-C7D316ABF7F7.jpeg
Mail day

The only thing I don't like about this jersey is the whole thing is perforated. It seems thinner than the other jerseys...

Need the Lakers Sunday Whites Authentic to drop on NDC! Anyone other than LBJ would be great too :lol:
They didn't make white authentics for any team retail to my knowledge. Maybe at arena shops but not online that I have seen...

Man I got to have my jersey be what the players wear. So I’m paying the Lakers store 25$ just to add the Wish patch to my Nike bought Lebron City Authentic smh

Edit: 50$ forgot about the Kobe City Jersey from last year

Last edited:
Man I got to have my jersey be what the players wear. So I’m paying the Lakers store 25$ just to add the Wish patch to my Nike bought Lebron City Authentic smh

Edit: 50$ forgot about the Kobe City Jersey from last year
But what you’re buying from the team stores isn’t always what the players wear. Some of the jerseys are customs. The first batch of LeBrons has thick shiny numbers, not what Nike sells or the players wear on court

But what you’re buying from the team stores isn’t always what the players wear. Some of the jerseys are customs. The first batch of LeBrons has thick shiny numbers, not what Nike sells or the players wear on court
U ain’t hearing me. I bought the Nike Authentic and shipped that Jersey to LA for the patch.

They didn't make white authentics for any team retail to my knowledge. Maybe at arena shops but not online that I have seen...

Warriors team store had the white association authentic jerseys for sale. And the Knicks team store in MSG had the Knicks white statement jerseys last season. Not sure about this season, haven't been down there.

A stitched swingman for $170.

Another ripoff from the LakersStore, but Nike should go back to making stitched swingmans.

Back
Top Bottom