Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

it’s about money

Make a cool steph curry shirt and it sells

Profit? That’s the whole point of Nike being the official outfitter of the league is to capitalize and make money

Not anyone else’s fault UA can’t make a basic tee like that

I'm glad someone gets it, because if I drop crazy $ I'm putting everyone's face on shirt.....
And ppl talk about Nike and JB fan boys:rolleyes

If they have the rights, why wouldn’t they do it. Steph is the most popular player right now

For a few years, Nike couldn’t capitalize off him, now they can :lol: get that money man

Cmon breh

IMG_6579.jpg

Im surprised they didnt get his name wrong. Stupid execs at Nike.

Reactions: MVP
I'm glad someone gets it, because if I drop crazy $ I'm putting everyone's face on shirt.....
And ppl talk about Nike and JB fan boys:rolleyes

Normally, Id agree 100%, and think it was hilarious on top of the fact that I really dont like Under Armour, but Nike straight butchered Steph's deal, and disrespected him in the process. They deserve nothing from his likeness. UA stepped up, and took care of what Nike failed miserably and pathetically to do. Im a Nike guy through and through, but I also know they make stupid idiotic mistakes a bunch and should be called out as such. Not that this will change anything, but I felt it needed to be said.

Nike did screw up but they also didn’t expect him to turn into what he is today

Wasn’t the negotiations before his MVP and finals and all that? Like a year or two prior?

I guess they just looked at his as just another star player, no one expected him to explode into what he currently is.

Nike did screw up but they also didn’t expect him to turn into what he is today

Wasn’t the negotiations before his MVP and finals and all that? Like a year or two prior?

I guess they just looked at his as just another star player, no one expected him to explode into what he currently is.

Yep, it's back when SC was only known for his brittle ankles.

Yeah Nike had no idea an undersized guard with ankle problems would turn into the superstar he is. They tend to gravitate toward bigger wings anyway. Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Durant, etc.

I think Bazemore had a big influence on Curry's decision. When "Blazemore" was a rookie he was getting a big hook up from UA. Especially considering he was pulling a few minutes per game. Dude said he got 60 boxes of shoes from them 1 season.

You're acting like Nike spit in his face, lol. They pronounced his name wrong once and didn't predict the future.

If they have the rights, why wouldn’t they do it. Steph is the most popular player right now

For a few years, Nike couldn’t capitalize off him, now they can :lol: get that money man
This was exactly my point

Authentic game shorts will be $150 and swingman shorts will be $80. Via Eastbay

Attachments

• 5A1B0A31-5A47-4517-97E3-A86622A28933.jpeg
    5A1B0A31-5A47-4517-97E3-A86622A28933.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 86
I hope the shorts sizes go at least to 3XL. Nike’s shorts lately been kinda fitted. I know that’s the style, but I’m old school. I want my boys to breathe. Lol

I hope the shorts sizes go at least to 3XL. Nike’s shorts lately been kinda fitted. I know that’s the style, but I’m old school. I want my boys to breathe. Lol

I’m assuming they will run like the college team shorts, which aren’t as fitted as the generic basketball ones

same here.

ill pass on shorts, for 150 id rather have the MN throwback shorts. practice shorts look underwhelming too

Yep same here. I only wanted to ball in them so no point in paying that. Maybe ill grab the 3/4 dri fit team shorts if they are around 50 or so.

Off-topic but should we post NBA FEET here or someone should create a separate thread for it?

Back
Top Bottom