Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

$150 for shorts with no pockets is a no go for me lmao.

Meh they’ve been $150 for awhile now

If Nike mass produced them you’ll find em for the low so don’t stress. I’m not paying anywhere near $150

Prob won’t pay $100 either

Meh they’ve been $150 for awhile now

If Nike mass produced them you’ll find em for the low so don’t stress. I’m not paying anywhere near $150

Prob won’t pay $100 either
Yeah has to be deep discount. Even had to think twice about buying my adidas bulls shorts for $35.

The Lakers posted some practice clips on their instagram and they had to take the standard red/white Nike reversible jerseys for the pickup games, since the practice gear, which Nike supplied did not include reversible tank tops thus far!

Judging from the photos that I have seen, Nike has not yet supplied practice jerseys to the teams yet, it is just a tank top basically, nothing revserible!
wh
The Lakers posted some practice clips on their instagram and they had to take the standard red/white Nike reversible jerseys for the pickup games, since the practice gear, which Nike supplied did not include reversible tank tops thus far!
They have a purple and a grey version.

It's strange to me that authentic shorts have been $150 for a while and some expected it to go lower since Nike took over lol, from adidas to Nike, ya'll expected lower?
I mean, we got $100 off on jerseys since Adidas charged $300, take your small victories lol

Uggh, the fact that we have to size up for jerseys probably means that Nike is sticking with ultra slim cuts for their NBA gear. I'm ordering two sizes up for the t shirts and hoodies then.

Def sizing up on shirts and jerseys. Staying same on shorts. If I were to get hoodie I'd probably stay the same on that also.

Wasn't that thread not very active last season? Seemed like most lost interest.

It was DEAD

No one cares anymore :lol: use to frequent that thread every single day and try and update it daily with tons of pictures with another member a few years back

Besides the players with their own signature shoes whose pics get posted in their official shoe threads, most players are just wearing the same models for that year.

Besides the players with their own signature shoes whose pics get posted in their official shoe threads, most players are just wearing the same models for that year.
True

People rarely get PEs and even if they do they plain as hell and nothing PE other than an initial

Probably going to head to Staples to check the authentic quality out in person and get the sizing proper.

24FA8382-0A20-4674-ACBF-4C29CD5B6619.jpeg
451EDEA4-DE48-4C65-8E1B-FFD10468B54F.jpeg
ACCD5117-7167-42E3-9E63-18B41209A1EF.jpeg
9E6753F3-FF64-4354-BFAA-428DDDF43AD9.jpeg
CFE5B812-2205-4602-BB13-6A5FBEFBD019.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom