Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

He was up on M&N and NBAStore (which is run by fanatics). Had the product page up, walked away to check on my kids and then size was gone when I tried to add my size. It was there.

Not a fan of the font of the warriors jerseys. But new logo is decent. Not much of a change.

First time seeing the USA basketball therma-flex zips. Will cop if they ever go on sale. No can do at $130.

0F207666-42FB-4D1A-B8C4-F81E8AFD2E1E.jpeg
1BAD7297-FC75-4F13-ACD5-70D6804AB850.jpeg

Fanatics/Dr Pepper 30% off worked smoothly and almost instantly this time around compared to last time having to wait a day or two for the code. Although I don't think it gives you the option to just grab a picture from your camera library so I guess I'll just keep the bottles handy while the promo is still running.

Not a fan of the font of the warriors jerseys. But new logo is decent. Not much of a change.

First time seeing the USA basketball therma-flex zips. Will cop if they ever go on sale. No can do at $130.

0F207666-42FB-4D1A-B8C4-F81E8AFD2E1E.jpeg
1BAD7297-FC75-4F13-ACD5-70D6804AB850.jpeg

Uh why are the Warriors of all teams switching their jerseys? They needed zero changes.

Are they gonna release authentic shorts to the general public this upcoming season?

The fit on last year's swingman shorts was kinda trash.

Some court design leaks for the upcoming season giving a hint of what the some of the new city edition unis will look like.

Link

Interested in seeing what the Hawks and Magic city unis look like

Cavs once again gonna have very cool Jerseys

Ok it was cool but now they doin’ a bit too much with these city themed uniforms.

Good to see Portland bring back the ‘77 red uniforms.

Wish my Knicks would bring back the 1995-2001 uniforms.

But I would like to see Nike and the two remaining teams in June rock blk/gold & White/gold uniforms for at least 1-2 nba finals games. It had to be the first time in a long while that no player wore blk/white/gold kicks for the Finals

Back
Top Bottom