Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just in. Really glad to have gotten these. Pretty nice in-hand.
95BCCD05-6A0C-48E5-BECE-7C636252C53B.jpeg

C58864AA-F6ED-440B-97F4-566CD367BC7A.jpeg

22941B1E-1B93-44EA-B51B-13EADA614666.jpeg

22DAD6FD-7BE5-477A-B581-648664CC2EF6.jpeg

59BDF45C-5AEB-4E0A-9A93-0FC2138081A5.jpeg

1AF56E19-F50A-4D75-B2BD-D8DE12C8C911.jpeg

I find that nike has messed up the outline of their jerseys. Why is the inside of the collar white? You can see it on the purple. A lot of other teams have this problem
06EB4D13-3728-4CA8-8E4B-0BBCDDC9EFF6.png

I find that nike has messed up the outline of their jerseys. Why is the inside of the collar white? You can see it on the purple. A lot of other teams have this problem
06EB4D13-3728-4CA8-8E4B-0BBCDDC9EFF6.png

I noticed also on Westbrooks throwback jersey on media day too kinda. The front half on the sleeve was outlined in white and yellow, while the back half was solid white. I was hoping this is just something the Rockets threw together for media day, because I've yet to see a Westbrook Rockets throwback in person. Couldn't find the Westbrook pic wearing it so I'll use Olajuwans for example. Hope the medai day Westbrook jersey isn't the final product....

20191024_202430.jpg

guys, it's like that because collar is not old school flexible collar it's more like a tape/band
it's not sewn in to the jersey but on a jersey
here's comparison old school and new nike
dfdff.jpg

btw
here's AD swoosh and wish patch
df.jpg

dfd.jpg

Sorry to all those Kuzma Fans but I see the Lakers trading him, Rondo, and maybe even Dwight Howard for Steven Adams and CP3

Lakers dont have the capspace to pull off a trade for cp3 let alone both him and Adams. Unless they plan on trading Bron or AD.

I’m guessing Toronto’s ring ceremony therma flex hoodies aren’t available to purchase? Can’t find them any where, bummer

How do these team stores get away w/ charging $250 for authentics w/o sponsor patches?
Retail is clearly $200 so why the up charge? Super annoying

want the doncic jersey but 250 plus tax and shipping...

How do these team stores get away w/ charging $250 for authentics w/o sponsor patches?
Retail is clearly $200 so why the up charge? Super annoying

want the doncic jersey but 250 plus tax and shipping...

It is pretty greedy too, considering the fact that the teams themselves get to keep a larger portion of the sales of jerseys in team stores. Jerseys purchased outside of a team store means that every team gets a cut due to licensing fees. That is crazy that the Mavs are charging $50 over. Lol.

Hey, I got a question on some shorts. I usually wear medium in standard fit, but I found a pair that’s “loose fit;” should I size down from a medium to get the same standard fit sizing? Thanks

Swingman jerseys (NBA and NFL) are garbage. From the fit to the quality - it’s substandard. Nike pretty much makes them for those who can’t afford the real deal. Get better jobs and buy Authentic jerseys only.

Lmao at get better jobs. If it were that easy, everyone would do it. There's clearly data to support the consumption of jerseys by type which is why they haven't flooded the market. They don't even sell them at the college level anymore.

Any of you guys own the swingman shorts ? I want to purchase a pair online , I’m a size 32-33 in pants probably grab a medium but I want to show a lil thigh action .

And once again, this is the result of too many jerseys and the changing of them in such a quick timeframe. Nike getting worse than some of the darker days of adidas

Back
Top Bottom