Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Spent a pretty penny this weekend on M&N Lakers jerseys. Got a Kobe showtime 24 jersey (hate that ebay charges taxes now) and Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones jerseys.

DSG just got in this throwback Dri-fit shooting shirt for the Rockets.
20191029_063440.jpg

Sorry if this is the wrong area, please delete if neccesary...I'm trying to let go of Adidas Steph Curry Rookie authentic sz 48. Payment via paypal - let me know if you're ready to make an offer - I'm in Australia so shipping will be $30 USD.

Attachments

• DSC_3670.JPG
    DSC_3670.JPG
    647.9 KB · Views: 779
Just some info we got at work ALOT of Nike NBA stuff will be dropping Novemeber 8th. So be on the lookout then. If you dont see what you're looking for now. Should be the day the remaining unseen city jerseys drop or leak too.

Let me know if those throwback shorts are included in that.

Any Brodie HWC Authentics yet?

Haven't seen any on our incoming stuff (swingmans either) at DSG yet, I'll check the PDT to see if theres a sku for them Thursday, I wanted to today, but wanted to leave before they asked if I could stay late. Gotta get ready for the Stros game tonight :nthat:. Soon to be :emoji_trophy::emoji_trophy: for the Stros'

i’m gonna need that Ja Morant vancouver grizzlies throwback.

any idea on when those are dropping

Waiting on the Mavs to leak their city jersey.... I'm not holding my breath for anything spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom