Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

No surprise with these.

BBC92DBB-65AF-4462-8BFE-795081B11BE0.jpeg

Suns the only nice ones. The rest are trash. Mavs might be decent, need better pics.

Pelicans by far the worst.

I'm extremely biased but I really like the Mavs jersey. A lot of our fanbase is sh*tting on them and I bet 90% of them will be calling the Hangar to hold their size lol.

I'm extremely biased but I really like the Mavs jersey. A lot of our fanbase is sh*tting on them and I bet 90% of them will be calling the Hangar to hold their size lol.
Agreed. 10 years since championship, 40th anniversary, did it for Luka Madrid thing. Whatever the case is, I’m copping. We don’t ever get white and gold and prolly never will again. Must have. #mffl

This is the Knicks city edition t shirt, I have no clue how it will translate to a jersey

0D7362EE-7AE0-440B-8A44-CFBC9E3CC1A9.png

So far the suns and heat are my fav. Didn’t think miami could continue the vice theme but that gradient works well and a white base is the perfect summer jersey.

So far the suns and heat are my fav. Didn’t think miami could continue the vice theme but that gradient works well and a white base is the perfect summer jersey.
I gotta see the final product but I like what I see from the shirt. Picking up a Herro authentic day 1

Yes the heat look awful. Digging the Oakland warriors one. We finally got Oakland on an nba jersey ( I know the town stood for Oakland but it’s not the actual name)

Back
Top Bottom