Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

NDC AU dropped city authentic for Nets, Lakers and GSW

los-angeles-lakers-city-edition-dri-fit-adv-nba-authentic-jersey-3QM76z.png

los-angeles-lakers-city-edition-dri-fit-adv-nba-authentic-jersey-3QM76z.png

brooklyn-nets-city-edition-dri-fit-adv-nba-authentic-jersey-J3N6Nm.png

brooklyn-nets-city-edition-dri-fit-adv-nba-authentic-jersey-J3N6Nm.png

What time did Nike drop ‘em? Checked 7am pst but no luck 😞
When I posted the link, only small, medium and xxl were left. Not sure what time they went live. I was getting stock errors when I was checking out with my 44 and luckily it went through eventually. I don’t think they had much.

Damn. Really wanted the Giannis and the Curry. So far have only gotten the Lebron. Hope they keep restocking these during the season but that feels like wishful thinking.

G@mbit G@mbit

You were able to purchase an authentic city jersey? I called yesterday and today and both times they told me they only had swingman shorts and swingman jerseys.

I've should have been more specific. I was able to order last season's city & association jerseys a few months back.

The post I was quoting, I thought they were referring to ANY Bulls authentic jerseys.

Oh an Nike trolling hard now...

I’m going to the buckets heat city when it drops and I’m going to be beyond pissed about it. Why couldn’t Nike just preorder what is coming in

Hurry sale ends midnight, 75th thermas discounted to $120.00 had 30.00 in rewards, and made a dummy email for 10% off more didn't want to get greedy but could have used a 10.00 off survey too. Justvsavevit for a city shirsey. Think all fan gear is like 30% off today only.
Screenshot_20211116-223121_Chrome.jpg

$84.44 out the door, or 120 with no codes or rewards. Nearly 50% off, I was stoked.

Hurry sale ends midnight, 75th thermas discounted to $120.00 had 30.00 in rewards, and made a dummy email for 10% off more didn't want to get greedy but could have used a 10.00 off survey too. Justvsavevit for a city shirsey. Think all fan gear is like 30% off today only.
Screenshot_20211116-223121_Chrome.jpg

$84.44 out the door, or 120 with no codes or rewards. Nearly 50% off, I was stoked.
Nice deal! Should’ve picked a better team! :tongue:

regarding authentics selling out, yall freaking out over nothing lol. They have to restock, i mean there's still like 6 months left in the season.

Back
Top Bottom