Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Picked this up from the team store last night!
15D55C78-87B4-4A2C-95BC-3BB96CA13A53.jpeg

The only ones that really got up there were the black Miami vice. Nothing else really sells for more than $350-$400
kobe mamba jersey also

thats what I don't understand about all these dumb resellers lol. if it sells for 400 (350 after fees) that's only about $100 profit, when you could make the same profit by buying for $50 and selling for $150 on many other items.

instead of buying for $250 and resell for $350. especially considering if a scam happens, you're out 250

the people paying 300+ for swingmans are even dumber. Just saw some swingman Klays sell for 350. Like damn that’s Protro money :lol:

Last edited:
So uh, Fanatics canceled my order of 2 swingmans (Steph/Klay) and I did the 30% off along with the Costco cards. The email basically said, "Unfortunately, we were unable to fulfill an item in your order. We have issued a refund to a new eGift Card in the amount of:..."

I'm kind of pissed cause I ordered them within the hour they went up, so now I'm curious if anyone else got their orders from that day/deal canceled? It's lame because pretty much every size was in stock at the time. Wish they could've just mentioned if they were gonna restock down the line and I could Just wait.

Now I'm sitting without the 30% that I used lol

kobe mamba jersey also

thats what I don't understand about all these dumb resellers lol. if it sells for 400 (350 after fees) that's only about $100 profit, when you could make the same profit by buying for $50 and selling for $150 on many other items.

instead of buying for $250 and resell for $350. especially considering if a scam happens, you're out 250

the people paying 300+ for swingmans are even dumber. Just saw some swingman Klays sell for 350. Like damn that’s Protro money :lol:

Resellers probably buy them in mass. I know there is a large demand for authentic in Asian countries. Nike should just make more to sell in those markets and that will help some too.

Back
Top Bottom