Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Copped.

68E44DE6-36A9-44E3-A415-D810E5750914.jpeg
E884D4D0-5882-42B9-9B5E-87119BE87099.jpeg
7E08667F-72E9-47FB-9F19-CEAD55172EEB.jpeg
Little disappointed they didnt have the jeweled swoosh on it. But still super clean. did they have any Rose authentics at the store?

Can’t be a restock of they haven’t even dropped yet. Just need the shorts.
Meant a restock of all the all or most city jerseys. (At least in swingman) No way this is it... there's still butt loads from last year's floating around heavily discounted. I'd be pretty surprised if that's it for city stuff. Authentics is a whole other story no clue with those. Think it depends on team owners?.? Probably why a rockets authentic is next to impossible to even find on resale... even the icon, statements, and associations. Somewhere the earned from last year are floating around I've seen only a random few Wall swingmans. 🤞🤞Blanks pop up at the outlets... I mean they've got to have gone somewhere. I don't wear jerseys much but love to collect them... shorts however I'm a sucker for swingmans the pockets are the deal breaker opposed to authentic shorts. 100% with you on the shorts, my body needs them NOW! I almost pre-ordered them but the last pre-order from rocketshop.com of a Jalen green shirsey I placed like day after we drafted him was like October before they even shipped it...

And the rockets city swingman jerseys on the NBA EU store are all youth sizes only...
Yeah same on global store... they did have earned Rockets swingmans for a bit. I held out for shorts and discos and then just gone...

Please Nike stop with John wall stuff already I can't see anyone buying that at this point seems like such a waste. DSG had kids sizes in Wall and Wood the shirseys last night when I was there.

Luka City Authentic arrived today. This thing is nice. And I successfully cancelled my order off the Mavs store website so all the more better knowing I got this one significantly discounted off fanatics

B3B33E94-92CA-4094-AE24-513F3F89A906.jpeg
C265D2C8-1D51-4A97-81F8-786B165DDDFE.jpeg

So tempting was hoping to snag a swingman after new year. Still waiting on the Rockets to drop first.

These came in yesterday. The Heat have done it again jersey is really cool in hand.
IMG_20211222_062206.jpg
IMG_20211222_050608.jpg
IMG_20211222_063720.jpg

Full size run, no pre-order

Full size run, no pre-order
Love authentics with the patch :nthat:
Just ordered

That Mavs city jersey is one of my favorite pickups in a while. Even with the wishbone collar which I don’t care for, I like how they incorporated the older look into them.

I just need to find some damn blue and green sneakers to match the jersey now though.

Back
Top Bottom