Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nike Canada has a very limited selection of Nike Dri Fit ADV NBA Authentic jerseys on sale for CAD$189.99 from CAD $270. Available are City Bron (L and XL sizes are sold out) Icon Bron, City Kyrie and Icon KD

5CABEDF9-92F2-4C6B-80B7-18D2ECFF5523.png

Did the Hornets City shorts ever drop? Can’t believe I missed them, if they did.
Def not on fanatics and I don't think on ndc either. Think a NTer scooped a pair up on ebay several pages back. Only retail pair I've seen. They look nice though. I'm a sucker for the OG hornet logo, glad they brought it back.

Still thankful for this thread. Still in shock and awe over the new Luka jersey. I know y’all are probably annoyed with me but man I’ve wanted a white, blue and green Mavs jersey since I was 8. I had a J Kidd that was stolen out of my moms car when I was a kid.

The basketball could use some detailing on the purple version but I'm in for a full wanker kit on these.

Gonna need Nike to retro the Godzilla's while they're at it.

Went to the bulls lakers game for “city edition” night

Asked a lady at the store if they had the city edition jersey

She said they only have Coby white and the jerseys are “stuck in California”

Lol what the **** is going on

I had to as well. It’s not my first time ordering from them so it was weird to have that happen. Got them to me instantly.

Back
Top Bottom