Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone get the Wolves City shorts and got a picture? Saw a pair on eBay and I think the green used in the cutout isn't accurate.

I’ve been out of the basketball jersey game for a few years but just started to slowly come back to it.

Did Nike swingman jerseys get significantly slimmer over the years? I was at the Grizzlies store and picked up a city edition Morant the other day but had to go up a full size up from the usual.

Last edited:
I’ve been out of the basketball jersey game for a few years but just started to slowly come back to it.

Did Nike swingman jerseys get significantly slimmer over the years? I was at the Grizzlies store and picked up a city edition Morant the other day but had to go up a full size up from the usual.

An absolute beauty of a jersey though and wish they had the authentics but I was told to wait until the end of next month for them.

Didn’t realize how bad the supply chain problems were til I heard that. The seasons almost over 😂
Nike runs slimmer compared to old adidas jerseys. I normally size up too. Fits better for casual wear.

And here I thought I was getting gaining more weight…..

Started off wearing 44s in the 90s and a 52 now. At this rate, we’ll be seeing more and more people wearing 56s in a few years 🤣

Anyone get the Wolves City shorts and got a picture? Saw a pair on eBay and I think the green used in the cutout isn't accurate.
88BACB5E-C437-4045-8330-7E6D80D1ECE9.jpeg
15AEA17B-E292-45B7-B222-E51B102D6715.jpeg

Also how many comments do I need for my comments to not be approved by mods? Most of the time I feel like they’re approved after the current conversation I’m chiming in about isn’t being talked about anymore

Let’s keep posting links for authentics please? Since must of us didn’t get invite for discord group lol

Been here since Nike took over the nba contract and over 40 authentics…

Guess I’m not a regular 🤣🤣🤣

If you want to post links have at it. Nothing is stopping you. I'll send invites as the day progresses. I don't use my laptop outside of work hours.

Nike runs slimmer compared to old adidas jerseys. I normally size up too. Fits better for casual wear.

While they run slimmer, the materials aren't the same across the board. My Durant jersey is knit whereas the Doncic jerseys I have are made with a material that doesn't lend itself to stretching.

We can post links in here that’s fine. But no offense to NT, but they’re not sending notifications to my phone like discord does. Otherwise I’d have to sit in here all day and refresh this page.

Which is ultimately another reason I created the group. I can't monitor NT all day especially when I'm at work. There's been multiple instances this past month where I've been busy with a project or in the middle of a meeting and I lose track only to see that something went live. At least with the Discord, real-time notifications come in so at least I know it came out and have a shot.

And here I thought I was getting gaining more weight…..

Started off wearing 44s in the 90s and a 52 now. At this rate, we’ll be seeing more and more people wearing 56s in a few years 🤣

They are a little more slim, compared to the Reebok stuff. it's also because Nike totally changed the numbering system. Whereas 44 is traditionally a large across the board, Nike's large is a 48.

While they run slimmer, the materials aren't the same across the board. My Durant jersey is knit whereas the Doncic jerseys I have are made with a material that doesn't lend itself to stretching.
authentic for sure, especially when they have side panels. I can fit a 44 authentic but it’s fairly fitted in the chest. I couldn’t fit the doncic city from this year in a 44. Swingman I find to all fit the same.

Let’s keep posting links for authentics please? Since must of us didn’t get invite for discord group lol

Been here since Nike took over the nba contract and over 40 authentics…

Guess I’m not a regular 🤣🤣🤣
Guy recruiting regulars created his account 16 days ago

Joking aside I appreciate the effort but not sure how effective a discord group will be. Monitoring discord vs monitoring nt?

Guy recruiting regulars created his account 16 days ago

Joking aside I appreciate the effort but not sure how effective a discord group will be. Monitoring discord vs monitoring nt?
Discord is an app on the phone. Will send notifications like a text. That way I’m not refreshing this page all day.

Thanks for the pics g-time g-time . The lime green is supposed to be the same color as the trees, but I don't think they're going to correct it since these are so rare as it is. redmercury redmercury Are yours like this too?

Back
Top Bottom