Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I sent over 20 invites. Nothing more I can do besides posting links when they come up. If people come across them, they can post as well. More often than not it'll be quiet because it's post All Star. Reach out to team stores to get info on product even if their site is run by Fanatics.

The Lebron ASG jersey is out there or will be soon. Someone currently has an authentic on ebay. They're based out of Beaverton so the Nike employee store probably has them or they managed to grab one.

or you can make other people admin so they can send out invites?

seems like you're just trying to be some random hero here who signed up a few weeks ago on this site.

or you can make other people admin so they can send out invites?

seems like you're just trying to be some random hero here who signed up a few weeks ago on this site.

Deleted the server. You can create one yourself. The Ralph Lauren thread and the lurkers present there is why I came up with the idea. It's why you can post something here that was up for hours and in a matter of minutes the inventory is gone. Have fun.

Btw I've been here since 2006. Don't get the join date mistaken. Twitter and The Coli is where I spend my time posting.

Deleted the server. You can create one yourself. The Ralph Lauren thread and the lurkers present there is why I came up with the idea. It's why you can post something here that was up for hours and in a matter of minutes the inventory is gone. Have fun.

Btw I've been here since 2006. Don't get the join date mistaken. Twitter and The Coli is where I spend my time posting.

so you deleted the server because you didn't wanna make others admin? :rofl:

Nike got size 52 restocked
BE3E752D-C9FA-4221-8901-8A508723DD05.png

That lakers classic jersey is dope but I’m done buying swingmans from Nike so I won’t cop

I wonder if fanatics buying Mitchell and Ness will allow for classic authentics to be made. I’ve heard before that m&n had exclusive rights to the throwback authentics.

But at the same time. That doesn’t explain why Nike hasn’t made earned authentics. Anyhow. Thanks for setting up that discord.

Not a fan of white city edition jerseys. The normal home association edition is already white.

Also interesting how teams like miami and brooklyn are running out of ideas and just recoloring previous versions. “Do we need an earned edition this year? If so let’s use this recolored jersey but if not then let’s wait and use it for next year’s city edition” :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom