Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

What’s the rationale behind the color change? Black yellow and white for the beehive?
I assume that’s it. No one has explained it yet as it won’t be official until next season.

They’re slowly rolling it out now. The Jazz Twitter profile photo is black and white, along with all of the graphics, the Jazz logo on the TV broadcast is black and white, and the logo statue outside the arena is black and white now.
9B0F69C3-C4BD-492A-8B5E-E64F6A4E8CF6.jpeg

Those Pistons' throwbacks. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Not a fan of the Jazz new unis. The have had some of the best City Edition Unis since the NBA made the switch to Nike.

The Spurs have the best "new" jersey in my book. The new GSW jerseys look disappointing :/ The new City design looks like the first City edition with rooted "The Town" design but with a gradient. I also concur that the "Statement" design looks like a CAL jersey.

I'm excited about the retro designs though (Suns, GSW and Pistons).

New jazz stuff looks awful. Why do teams think rebranding means stripping colour and going with a mainly black and white palette.

I think that utah jersey looks amazing. Clean, bold and a classic block font👌… that said it would be a shame if they totally get rid of the classic jazz branding

Not sure if I'm late... but Bulls city shorts are on fanatics FSR. Trying to hold onto it until Heat shorts hit fanatics, but so tempted to blow this GC. Already used about half... really can't decide if I like these or not (jerseys are still terrible)... even in hand.
20220221_220033.jpg

Spent way to much this season and next years already looking 😲😬. Here I was thinking I was done besides Heat shorts this season and I'd slow down next season... 🤣🤣🤣

the authentic all star jerseys are much better and basically completely different than the swingman jerseys they released.

I assume that’s it. No one has explained it yet as it won’t be official until next season.

They’re slowly rolling it out now. The Jazz Twitter profile photo is black and white, along with all of the graphics, the Jazz logo on the TV broadcast is black and white, and the logo statue outside the arena is black and white now.
9B0F69C3-C4BD-492A-8B5E-E64F6A4E8CF6.jpeg

Should've just gone with the 3 notes and go full emoji with it 🎶

Nike never released authentic shorts for the public to purchase did they? Is swingman the best that we can get for now?

only during the 2017/18 season they had authentic shorts. ebay you can find game issued stuff from time to time

I know they’ve had authentic Knicks and Warriors shorts this season and last only because I’ve been waiting for a Bulls version to finally drop.

the first two aren't bad, they just look like jerseys worn by a high school that is using the jazz logo.

Back
Top Bottom