Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Got these in the cart now. Wish I could do a blue midsole, not a fan of the leather either.

af1NBAEcoNYK_v6.png
af1NBAEcoNYK_v2.png

I'm counting on the leather being exaggerated in the mock-ups so as to note that it is pebbled leather. I'd be disappointed if they really came looking like that, I'm not on board with the texture either... Fingers Crossed

Bert. Bert. --- The PistonsLR.com site updated and added a bunch of new items, including practice shorts. Still no authentic jerseys let. I emailed them and they emailed back and said that Nike allocated a "small amount" of authentic jerseys to be sold at the arena directly at some point in the next couple of weeks. I'll report back when I see them in store, as you can get into the store even on non game days so you could stop by.

Bert. Bert. --- The PistonsLR.com site updated and added a bunch of new items, including practice shorts. Still no authentic jerseys let. I emailed them and they emailed back and said that Nike allocated a "small amount" of authentic jerseys to be sold at the arena directly at some point in the next couple of weeks. I'll report back when I see them in store, as you can get into the store even on non game days so you could stop by.

I’m near th store at we speak was trying figure out if it was open weekdays

I’m near th store at we speak was trying figure out if it was open weekdays

I believe on weekdays it's open 11-6, but you can only go in the Meijer entrance.

Edit: Weekdays where there aren't any events.

Edit again:

"Enter arena through the Meijer entrance on non-event days

Arena Store Hours
Monday-Saturday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Hours may vary on event days."

^^Nice! Only get that bag/hanger with authentics right? Do you care for the Rakuten patch not being on it? The warriors team store down the street from NikeSF has the swingman jerseys with the patch but looks off...

Patch not being on there doesn't bother me one bit. Another nt'er got an authentic curry from the arena store and the rakuten patch fell off the first day he wore it.

The thing stopping you from.scanning the jersey at a store is you have to register the serial number to your nike account

so with the chip in the jerseys, whats stopping someone by just scanning some at the store?

It doesn’t register anything, I did it at the store lol

When I open the app it asks me to scan TE Jersey. No other options.

It basically unlocked some shoe or something and said to scan on game day or game time for the stats and something else

I don’t think it registered individual jerseys although that would be cool but again like you said, people would just go to the store and scan jerseys

Patch not being on there doesn't bother me one bit. Another nt'er got an authentic curry from the arena store and the rakuten patch fell off the first day he wore it.

The thing stopping you from.scanning the jersey at a store is you have to register the serial number to your nike account

Are you sure? When I scanned a lebron Jersey it didn’t ask me for anything other than to check ebay game day

link to the post of the patch falling off?

It doesn’t register anything. You can scan it at the store but it doesn’t remember it forever. You have to keep scanning to “check in”.

The patch on my authentic Durant is just fine. It’s stitched on so I doubt it will fall off. The bag is nice but I guess I rather have the patch.

Wait, they're wearing those $150 hoodies on the sideline? How warm are they? Now I want one.

I was hoping a tap in today would unlock the warriors championship thermaflex but nope. I guess they won’t be sold. If they are, probably at the gsme only.

Wait, they're wearing those $150 hoodies on the sideline? How warm are they? Now I want one.

They're kinda thin, thermaflex material. You'd probably have to layer up if you want to be warm. Just waiting on a discount to get one.

They're kinda thin, thermaflex material. You'd probably have to layer up if you want to be warm. Just waiting on a discount to get one.

I got the warriors one with the 25% off coupon when it worked last week. Not sure if I’m keeping it though.

Back
Top Bottom