Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Immediately thought of this thread when his jersey ripped lol

Probably just gonna wait to buy jerseys until next year now tbh. No point when I’m sure more jerseys are going to rip and they’ll probably make some adjustments. I’ll just stick to the shirts and hoodies for now.

What's wrong with it?

I assumed since it was $150 it was one of those high quality warm hoody/jackets Nike does.

I don't even think I could justify paying $100 for one. Not saying the quality is bad, but they are pretty thin and nothing special, IMO. I'm just patiently waiting for them to roll out some regular hoodies, similar to the NFL sideline gear.

Beyond the rip, I'm
Fairly certain the Goodyear foot isn't a patch, rather like the Nike swoosh it appears to be the heat pressed rubber material. GE also looked the same at a glance

Beyond the rip, I'm
Fairly certain the Goodyear foot isn't a patch, rather like the Nike swoosh it appears to be the heat pressed rubber material. GE also looked the same at a glance

Nah the Goodyear wingfoot is a patch. I copped my Lebron jersey from the Cavs shop. Too lazy to post pics tho. Just take my word for it :lol:

Beyond the rip, I'm

Wrong. It's stitched. It's been posted multiple times in the thread.

I don't doubt they're selling the stitched version, and I know what's been posted here. In the game it looks different, maybe we'll get a better look when they hit NBA auctions. Not questioning anyone's posts on here, just an observation

I don't doubt they're selling the stitched version, and I know what's been posted here. In the game it looks different, maybe we'll get a better look when they hit NBA auctions. Not questioning anyone's posts on here, just an observation
It does look like it was heat pressed on the in game jersey cause it was flat and wasn't popping out like an afterthought

Not an expert on this but it seems like the rips are occurring where the numbers are. It could be weakened from the machine or type of stitching used to attach the numbers. Teams I believe customize the blanks.

first time seeing these, would def cop and rock a long sleeve under it

cleveland-cavaliers-dry-mens-nba-t-shirt.jpg
Where can I buy one of these?
On another note would you recommend getting swingman shorts or practice shorts?

I like the authentics but can't say I am not happy they didn't have the Simmons in my size

eventually coupon codes will work

safe to say none of you will experience ripping unless y'all playing ball in authentic and playing with some bums who foul and grab every posession

I haven't handled the jerseys but have several "swift" shirts and shorts and they are really thin dri-fit-type materials and those perforations are real fragile and could easily rip if it snags into anything.

So adding some stitches can weaken those perforation even more and with enough forced it is just going to tear.

Back
Top Bottom