Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I am looking forward to non cheap *** Adidas tees and dri fit hoodies

those tees are pure trash

Last edited:
I'm just mad that they'll be making the on-court socks too. I love the Stance on-court socks. I'm assuming Nike will just slap the NBA logo on some elite socks and sell them to us, lol... I'm not a huge fan of elite socks.

I'm just mad that they'll be making the on-court socks too. I love the Stance on-court socks. I'm assuming Nike will just slap the NBA logo on some elite socks and sell them to us, lol... I'm not a huge fan of elite socks.

On the plus side, maybe we'll get a sale on the stance socks.

On the plus side, maybe we'll get a sale on the stance socks.

Too late, Stance is already giving out 50% discount codes to use online on NBA oncourt socks... keep in mind, these socks have already dropped in price. People were getting them for $6 a pop. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

i thought Stance is staying on as the sock supplier...

I love Nike but outside their Elite running socks the rest are just ok

I do think Stance is still the official NBA sock still

I heard nikes contract starts October 1. Is this true?

How is that gonna work with media days as all of them are held in September [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I love Nike but outside their Elite running socks the rest are just ok

I do think Stance is still the official NBA sock still

Nah it was confirmed Nike was taking over the socks too see near the end of this article

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/galler...bas-uniform-switch-to-nike-next-season-060617

wow. didnt know that. stance got shafted. from what i read, they put in a lot of work just to get that deal to be on court providers. all that for 2 seasons.

Can't wait to finally get some Knicks hoodies and shirts that fit right and look dope. Only Knicks **** I have is M&N and that's because Adidas was making terrible clothes.

Attachments

• DFCCKAgXYAEZabt.jpg
    DFCCKAgXYAEZabt.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom