Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Thunder Authentic shorts came in yesterday... arrived with a hole already made for me... Super disappointed. It’s tiny, but for $150 my shorts shouldn’t come with any rips in it that aren’t supposed to be there. Will post pic later.

Thunder Authentic shorts came in yesterday... arrived with a hole already made for me... Super disappointed. It’s tiny, but for $150 my shorts shouldn’t come with any rips in it that aren’t supposed to be there. Will post pic later.

That’s insane Nike on their usual BS

I've tried to find a brandon ingram authentic (48) for literally months... anyone have any links? appreciate it alot

Finally back home stateside and able to see my pick ups.

20180101_205104.jpg 20180101_205113.jpg 20180101_205123.jpg 20180101_205128.jpg 20180101_205141.jpg 20180101_205155.jpg 20180101_205305.jpg 20180101_205311.jpg

The gold on the jersey is lighter than the gold on the Adidas rev30. The wish patches that were heat pressed on seem to be lighter than the ones that are sewn on. No real difference in the stitching between the custom authentics and the authentics purchased from the Lakers store.

My last jersey purchase was the city series Lakers jersey. Won't ship until March so I'm good on jerseys and gear for now.

Last edited:
I haven't seen the $30 socks in that color way except on players. Sucks but maybe just hang it on a wall n get it signed

Do they make fake Authentics? I'm eyeing a Royal SC30 jersey. It has a Rakuten patch, but I'm still skeptical of the price ~$160. I'm also considering a custom Authentic with no name on the back if that's even possible. I think you can get it done at Oracle?

^ Saw a fake MPLS Kuzma at the Clipper game tonight
Is there a tell on fakes?

Somebody posted a few fake Laker jerseys on Reddit and I couldn't tell the difference from the Nike ones. Then again I don't own any Nike jerseys so I have no basis of comparison.

Somebody posted a few fake Laker jerseys on Reddit and I couldn't tell the difference from the Nike ones. Then again I don't own any Nike jerseys so I have no basis of comparison.

You got photos?

I have seen some terrible fakes. Nothing that I couldn't spot in a second.

Name on back was OD huge, Jersey was very ill-fitting/looked off (super large collar & arm holes, but length of overall jersey was very short), swoosh was embroidered and very small.

Anyone who own a NBA fleece hoodie can tell me how they fit?

Want to buy this but don't know if i should go M or L (Usually wear L in hoodies)

atlanta-hawks-mens-fleece-nba-hoodie-p4mq07.jpg

Finally found a place that has the Lakers thermaflex in my size :lol: but now I don’t want to spend $ this year :lol:

^ if you’re near, or know someone in the area, the team store at staples has em.

Back
Top Bottom