Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Aight, unless y’all be playing in the NBA you can’t complain about no quality from Nike.

Ain’t Nike’s fault you be playing rec league games and your jerseys rip. Play better basketball.

Yup. Really liked the warmup hoodies and practice shirts. The jerseys have been awful though. Terrible quality.

Lol 7 more seasons left on the Nike contract! I couldn’t wait until the adidas contract was up... s*** was awful! THANK YOU NIKE for taking over the contract again! The Nike authentics are great quality IMO

Tapped in this morning and got the Flip Pagowski shirt offer, clicked through to "shop now" to see how much it was (I was just curious) and it links to dead page lol

My Nike authentic is still intact. I just mainly wear it to games and I have probable around 50-60 other Mavs jerseys though.

Picked all of these up and not a single issue with the ones I worn. I haven’t bought a nba jersey in a while since I hated the adidas fit. No complaints about Nike from me.

Attachments

• 7E07B261-A7C6-4376-A783-605B8138F36B.jpeg
    7E07B261-A7C6-4376-A783-605B8138F36B.jpeg
    375.1 KB · Views: 65
where can i get the
Golden State Warriors Nike Men's Therma Flex Showtime Full Zip Hoodie
for NOT $150???

Golden_State_Warriors_Nike_Therma_Flex_Showtime_Full-Zip_Hoodie_%E2%80%93_Blue

I tried for the Pagowski shirts on all 3 of my jerseys, and got dead links for all 3... Oh well, I want the Grizzlies shirt anyway so just have to wait for the 3/21 drop.

Word. Not sure why kids are so eager to show everyone their thighs. Gross.
don’t think I will ever get it. Looks so awful... now they are folding their shorts up, like 20 times to make them shorter! It’s the younger generation too!

15% off on Ebay purchases with coupon code PSPRINGTIME

Minimum purchase of $25. Max savings $50

$333.33 is the amount of spending at which you reach the max discount of $50

Not much but there it is fam

Was able to cop a Kawhi swingman jersey for $50 the last time they did one of these, so keep your eyes peeled.

Back
Top Bottom