Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I'll admit I was a major hater on Nike taking over the NBA apparel this year but I've come around for 1 main reason - I like the material they used on the Authentic jersey. I like my $300 Adidas / M&N authentics more still but I can appreciate them bringing the cost down on authentic jerseys while providing a high quality item still. My main gripe is the Nike Swoosh, Adidas didn't have their logo on authentic jerseys - I thought it looked cleaner that way but starting to get over it.

0910CAE9-4589-439C-89DD-C726AF989731.jpeg
My small collection of tees.

Any codes or coupons around?
Nike blessed me with a bday coupon but wondering if stackable or % somewhere else.

WHO....

He’s worn his warm up all series
I’m a sixers fan and wouldn’t buy it. But figured someone may want it. Or it could be a sign of a Ben Simmons jersey coming. Personally the jersey looks like a dirty white jersey to me.

That’s my favorite jersey for Philly wish it was a Simmons one though (even after his rookie mistakes last night)

That’s my favorite jersey for Philly wish it was a Simmons one though (even after his rookie mistakes last night)
Simmons been chocking left and right in the playoffs lol crazy he didn’t pull it back out after that rebound!

Don’t think I could gather up everything for a quick picture, but yea Nike dug into my pockets this season. Just trying to think:
- 5 authentic jerseys (one more on the way)
- 3 swingman
- 3 pairs of shorts
- 2 thermaflex hoodies
- 1 dri fit showtime hoodie
- and at least 3 dri fit T-shirt’s

Hoping I can take it easy for future seasons now :lol:

Last edited:
One review said fit small? Don’t mind shorted length but just waist is be concerned about.

Short length. But that’s how I like them. They’re basically modern fit instead of the long, baggy type of shorts.

Back
Top Bottom