Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I ordered the jersey on Saturday last week and it arrived yesterday. They didn’t actually ship it out until Thursday though so it came overnight via dhl express. I sent them an email on Tuesday asking when my package would be shipped out and they responded pretty fast, if I found a good deal with them I would order again.

Thanks guys!! Really appreciate the feedback. Got the jersey as well. Looking forward to seeing it, first nba Nike Authentic.

40 is the only size left now
Not anymore lol that last 40 is mine!

6340ECC2-225A-4CCA-8A45-61B36B52633C.png

Do you guys think the Lonzo city edition authentic is worth copping? I’m still not sold on this kid yet.

Do you guys think the Lonzo city edition authentic is worth copping? I’m still not sold on this kid yet.

I only buy jerseys if I really like the player. So if you’re on the fence on him, id wait. Unless you really want this years city edition.

anyone familiar or ever dealt with number21sports.com?

Trying to see if they are legit or not.

I wanted to buy the KP jersey but hesitated. I got my knicks practice shorts tho. Not bad for $35 spent. Wanted the icon shorts but also wanted pockets lol.

Did you guys size up in regards to the Nike nba shirts?
I do mostly because of length when I do physical activity. Shirt pulls up too much when reaching up so the extra bit of length is nice when you size up so you dont have to tuck in. If you like your shirts fitted tho just go TTS.

9017348D-DD41-4FC6-B380-7BB666833013.jpeg
Picked this up at the Lakers Team Store in El Segundo during the 60% off everything sale. My true size is a 54 (tall and beefy hahaha) but typically get 56’s. There were 2 58’s there. One was embarrassingly small while the one I got is acceptable. Are the Nike Authentics that inconsistent in sizing and small? I plan on running the table on LeBron jerseys, but hate to do the buy 3 each and send the rest back fiasco...

9017348D-DD41-4FC6-B380-7BB666833013.jpeg
Picked this up at the Lakers Team Store in El Segundo during the 60% off everything sale. My true size is a 54 (tall and beefy hahaha) but typically get 56’s. There were 2 58’s there. One was embarrassingly small while the one I got is acceptable. Are the Nike Authentics that inconsistent in sizing and small? I plan on running the table on LeBron jerseys, but hate to do the buy 3 each and send the rest back fiasco...

Daaamn did they have any smaller sizes left when you went?

Daaamn did they have any smaller sizes left when you went?

From what I remember they had a couple 52’s and a 56 in the #24 a 56 and 2 58’s in the #8. May want to hit them up and see what they got left. The 52 fit like a traditional 48. Plus they had some M&N stuff (91 Magic ASG Swingman, 04-05 Kobe powder blue Minneapolis throwback and some Chamberlain and West All Star jerseys in smaller sizes.)

Back
Top Bottom