Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anyone play ball in there authentic shorts?

How's the durability.

I want to wear mines but at the local college these guys play dirty and they hold onto your shirts and shorts and pull them too. Not trying to have some $100+ shorts ripped in less than 5 minutes of game time.

I love the NBA practice shorts man. They fit perfectly.

I got another email from them this morning for the sale so it looks like it’s still going on today.
Champs? Just w that 25%? I need a couple size Large - no pockets on practice right.

Screenshot_20180729_135511.jpg

Clean AF

Can’t wait for Lakers store to ship me that white authentic LeBron!!

Just pulled the trigger on PG13 Icon authentic off Nike. 20% off all sale items. Still surprised they have it on sale even after his 4 year commitment. Also just noticed OKC doesn’t have a sponsor which is a plus

Last edited:
White is smooth. Feel like the yellow is more "iconic"

decisions decisions

As a lifelong Lakers fan there is no decision. It's always the home/gold when it comes to their jerseys. Like you said it's "iconic." It's the jersey color that's most associated with the franchise. I'd never wear a white Lakers jersey. Waste of $$$ if you ask me.

Like buying a white Raiders jersey or getting a white Blackhawks sweater. No way!

As a lifelong Lakers fan there is no decision. It's always the home/gold when it comes to their jerseys. Like you said it's "iconic." It's the jersey color that's most associated with the franchise. I'd never wear a white Lakers jersey. Waste of $$$ if you ask me.

Like buying a white Raiders jersey or getting a white Blackhawks sweater. No way!

I'm actually a big fan of the white jerseys of any team really, not sure why but I always like them. At least in my case, I already had the gold Kobe authentic, so that's why I ordered the Lebron white authentic, just like to have a variety of different jerseys.

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom