Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

How do the swingman jerseys fit? Id wanna be able to wear it with a hoodie under and just by itself

How do the swingman jerseys fit? Id wanna be able to wear it with a hoodie under and just by itself
You’d be able to do that no problem but it’s defintiely gonna look too short in length

If you got the change I’d def splurge on an authentic

I been getting emails everyday from the Laker store counting down the days til the unveiling saying it would be today... I got an email this morning now saying its tomorrow.

Isn’t he in Akron today for the opening for the iPromise school?

I had a weird dream last night that Lakers store finally delivered me the jersey. When I opened it up it was just a all dark navy blue blank Lakers jersey. No numbers or name just Lakers wordmark. But it was all in a dark navy blue. I was like da hell is this? :lol:

Isn’t he in Akron today for the opening for the iPromise school?

I had a weird dream last night that Lakers store finally delivered me the jersey. When I opened it up it was just a all dark navy blue blank Lakers jersey. No numbers or name just Lakers wordmark. But it was all in a dark navy blue. I was like da hell is this? :lol:
That’s not a dream, that’s more like a nightmare

Some new practice gear is out. What's with the collar on these hoodies?

Attachments

• thumb.aspx.jpg
    thumb.aspx.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 24
  • thumb2.jpg
    thumb2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 32
What are the major differences between a swingman and authentic with nike

I want the authentic but haven't copped a jersey since my Mcgrady authentic when he was on the magic. Don't even know my size smh

Swingman was up a couple days after he announced he was coming to LA

Back
Top Bottom