Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

4D8F8E6C-5AB3-4BF9-B004-9AA53F068EBE.png
Ok sheesh I didn't see your post... Having a bad day man?...

Nah we good dang i thought i had posted a pic with my reply...it wasn’t my intention... but heres the pic that was supposed to be with my reply..

hopefully Nike actually keeps stuff in stock this season so people cant get away with that BS again.

i just want the sleeveless hoodie they shootaround/practice in to be available.

and the practice jerseys.....

They just need to give us the same things that the players wear, for example those nice practice t-shirts and reversible practice jerseys and not this cheap dri-fit stuff!

I got my lakers city authentic jersey, is the aeroswift material thin? I just feel like the swingman is better made.

I got my lakers city authentic jersey, is the aeroswift material thin? I just feel like the swingman is better made.

Yes the authentic is thinner than the swingman. I have the Kobe city authentic and a Kuzma swingman.

The authentics fit wayyyy tighter too. Got a 44 and it fits perfect lol meaning I cant gain any weight, but the 48 is too long!

I only saw the set in the lakers on the Canada site, and then the windbreaker for the warriors and thunder. Tried to order LA, but wouldn’t ship to US. Wonder/doubt that we’ll ever see them stateside. Nike sells these kind of kits abroad and I’ve never seen em pop up here

I am interested in a game worn jersey Meigray has under the nbagameworn site.

However, the jersey is a little older and difficult for them to sell it (retired bench player).

Has anyone tried to negotiate with them the price for a Jersey?

Any experience or succesfull story?

I am interested in a game worn jersey Meigray has under the nbagameworn site.

However, the jersey is a little older and difficult for them to sell it (retired bench player).

Has anyone tried to negotiate with them the price for a Jersey?

Any experience or succesfull story?

They used to before

I would email them and see, things could’ve changed. This was like 5 years ago so

^they’re stretchy. Thanks for the heads on the deal. Stocked up.

Back
Top Bottom