Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Miami-Heat-New-Leaked-Uniform-Pink-Black-2018-2019-1.jpg

I can’t wait to to see the rest! I’m thinking GSW has a gold one lol

Are the Nike Swingmans similar to the Adidas ones? As far as the heat press aspect? I’m thinking of getting one of those green Wolves since they don’t have them in authentic.

They have Jeff Teague statement authentic jerseys in the Target Center. You can do custom ones there too, but it takes forever to get them done.

Can anyone provide any info on how the therma flex showtime pants fit? 33 waist, trying to purchase a wizards pair...

I need a Luka jersey but gotta wait til after Christmas. Building a new house, concords, Christmas, and the wife’s birthday lol.

25% off warriorsteamstore.com till the midnight. excludes jerseys and new city edition stuff. works on most everything else. copped a showtime hoodie for the wife

Yooooooo it’s really happening. Didn’t want to check my email after coming in here but it’s really happening. Had to do a double take. Can’t belive it lol.

USPS next day air and will be here by 11 AM today :wow:

Are they supposed to be fully perforated like that? I thought they had a certain design?

:nerd:

Nah I was being serious

I thought maybe they weren’t and perforated them full of holes because a couple dudes received them without em

yea the non-perforated ones were mistakes which is why they were even further delayed. Nice to finally get the jersey though.

Had to select Lebron as the player on the Nike Connect App though
IMG_3985.PNG

Back
Top Bottom